Plant Engineering most-viewed content, March 2023
Read the best content in March 2023 including: Condition-based maintenance, AI and sustainability, valve priorities and more.
The top 10 Plant Engineering most-viewed content online in March 2023 posted over the last three months covered condition-based maintenance, AI and sustainability, valve priorities and more. Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. Condition-based maintenance keeps a facility up and running
What if there was a way to protect facility assets and ensure little to no downtime of plant machinery?
2. How AI is reducing fugitive emissions in upstream oil and gas
In the quest to reduce methane emissions and improve sustainability in the oil and natural gas industry, the use of artificial intelligence in plunger lift systems is proving to be a promising solution.
3. Know what to prioritize when choosing a valve
Certain valves are suited for certain areas and applications. Four areas on what to prioritize when choosing a valve are highlighted.
4. Considerations for choosing the right flyback diode and rating
There are several important considerations when selecting flyback diodes that can make the difference in reliable design and extending the life span of the system.
5. ESG and how to be a good corporate citizen
Before manufacturers can define their ESG goals in the new year and beyond, it’s important to understand the full scope of ESG and why it’s important
6. Open gear lubricants’ slow, steady evolution
How do you lubricate a 120-ton gear the height of a four-story building that sits outdoors or in a dusty plant environment, while meeting safety, environmental and operating cost constraints?
7. Minimizing the oil and gas workforce skills gap with cloud connectivity
The oil and gas industry is facing a skills gap and companies are integrating industrial Internet of Things cloud-based automation to mitigate this problem.
8. Expert Q&A: Setting up a maintenance program
Maintenance programs range from simple to complex. Either choice is correct, as long as it’s followed.
9. Select the right PPE to take control of electrical risks
Employers and employees must ensure proper personal protective equipment is in use to keep workers safe and lower risk.
10. Optimize the supply chain with forecasting and demand planning
As the global supply chain becomes more complex, an effective forecasting and demand planning system is needed to anticipate future needs accurately.
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.