Product of the Year
The Product of the Year program is the premier award for new products in the manufacturing and non-manufacturing industries. The annual reader-choice program provides Plant Engineering’s audience with information about the top new product in their fields. 2019 marks 32 years of the Product of the Year program.
2019 Product of the Year Awards
- Entries opened: April 9, 2019
- Entries close: Sept. 6, 2019
- Finalists announced: Nov. 14, 2019
- Voting opens: Nov. 14, 2019
- Voting closes: Jan. 10, 2020
- Winners notified: Jan. 14, 2020
- Winners announced online: April 2020
- Winners featured in print: May 2020
- Read the official program rules
2018 Product of the Year Winners
Plant Engineering celebrated 31 years of the Product of the Year award program in 2018. Plant Engineering’s readers have selected the outstanding new products that help them do their jobs smarter, safer, more efficiently and more productively.
Qualified Plant Engineering subscribers (print and digital) reviewed and voted on the finalists, selecting the winners who were honored at the annual Engineering Awards in Manufacturing dinner on April 8, 2019, in Chicago, hosted by CFE Media. The product that received the most votes among all entries received the Grand Award.