Electronic Pressure Independent Valve
New Electronic Pressure Independent Valve – An Advance HVAC Performance Solution for True Flow
Belimo Americas is pleased to announce the release of the new ½” to 2″ Electronic Pressure Independent Valve (EPIV) assemblies. These assemblies utilize an integrated electronic flow meter with a robust control algorithm. The EPIV integrated control signal maintains a flow set point regardless of system pressure variations with its robust algorithm modulating the valve based on its measured true flow. It compensates for pressure variations and performs dynamic balancing to maintain system performance at varying loads. Valves are selected based on coil flow rate; no valve authority and Cv calculations are needed. Assemblies are available with non-spring return or electronic fail-safe functionality. All assemblies can easily integrate into the BMS supported by analog, Modbus, BACnet MS/TP, or Belimo MP-Bus communication.
· A patented glycol algorithm provides the percentage of system glycol and dynamically compensates if concentration changes, ensuring precise flow.
· NEMA 4 option with or without a heater (thermostat temperature control or hydrostat humidity control)
· Ultrasonic flow measurement technology and glycol compensation enable true flow measurement and total volume readings.
· A temperature sensor integrated into the flow body allows accurate fluid temperature measurement.
· Remote calibration and commissioning reports via Belimo Assistant App.
For more information on this product visit New Products For Engineers.
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.