Combine technologies for effective oil analysis
Vibration analysis, thermography, and ultrasound are more valuable together.
- Improve reliability by avoiding breakdowns and extending life (both the machinery and its parts)
- Flag and eliminate recurring problems
- Eliminate most unscheduled maintenance
- Maximize lubricant life and performance
- Support comprehensive proactive and predictive maintenance.
- Equipment identification (a generic description along with serial number)
- Component type, make, and model
- Required lubricant brand and grade, often designated by the OEM
- Oil reservoir capacity
- Filter type and rating
- Sampling frequency.