Waterproof Connectors and Adapters
Introducing the Johnson waterproof interconnect family consisting of a rugged design for harsh environments. All products meet industry-leading IP68 standards. The parts are designed with internal gaskets along with an outer gasket. They are waterproof in an unmated condition and designed for underwater applications including mil-aero, transportation, oil & gas, marine and Industrial IoT. The part range consists of RF jack and plug connectors and adapters in the SMA, TNC, MCX and MMCX families. Available in stainless steel and brass.
• The SMA family operates up to 18 GHz.
• The TNC family are larger and more rugged, and operate to 11 GHz.
• Adapters include hermetically sealed connectors to 1 x 10-8 cc/sec, making them ideal for high pressure, vacuum applications and the prevention of liquid or gas leakage.
• Ingress Protection ratings are used to specify the environmental protection of enclosures and casings around electronic products.
• IP86 devices backed by an international standard rating of IP68 are deemed fit enough to withstand dust, dirt and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5m underwater for up to thirty minutes.
• Satellite communication equipment and base stations
• Remote monitoring communication
• Cable broadcast equipment
• GPS antennas
For more information on this product visit New Products For Engineers.