Tips & Tricks contest deadline is June 11
To paraphrase a well known quotation, now is the time for all good maintenance people to send in their tips. Entries for Plant Engineering magazine’s September Tips & Tricks article will be accepted until Friday, June 11. Here’s how the process works.
– Maintenance tips received at any time are evaluated for usefulness to our readers.
– If a tip is accepted for publication, the sender receives $35 when it has appeared in the monthly Simple Solutions department.
– Tips deemed especially useful (and received by June 11) will be published in the September “Tips & Tricks” article and earn the sender $35.
– Each entry in the September article is marked with a reader service number, allowing readers to vote for the top five tips.
– Winners will be announced in the December issue. The highest vote getter will reward the submitter with $1000. The two runners-up will each receive $250.
Send your entries (multiple submittals are permitted) to Simple Solutions at the address in the box below.