The right seal face technology overcomes process challenges and extends equipment life
Improve seal face lubrication for increased reliability of your pumps, mixers or centrifugal compressors
During industrial processing operations, every mechanical seal application experiences its own unique set of challenges, including:
- Inadequate seal face lubrication
- High heat generation
- Dry-running conditions
These issues can cause leakage, unplanned equipment downtime and even catastrophic equipment failure, negatively impacting operations and profitability.
Mean time between repair (MTBR) intervals for mechanical shaft seals can occur frequently in these harsh conditions, which means maintenance costs go up and equipment run-time goes down.
Attend this webcast to gain insights based on expert knowledge and real-world case studies that will be of use in your plant, mine, or mill.
Who Should Attend:
- Maintenance Engineers
- Maintenance Managers
- Reliability Engineers
- Rotating Equipment Engineers
- Plant Managers
- EHS Engineers
- Address intermittent dry running conditions
- Overcome poor lubricating fluids
- Process liquids above their atmospheric boiling point
- Process abrasive slurries
- Reduce energy consumption
- Minimize leakage and water waste
- Improve the reliability of rotating equipment to achieve productivity and environmental goals.
Brian Kalfrin, PE, Regional Engineering Manager, John Crane
Jack Bagain, PE, Senior Staff Engineer, John Crane
Kevin Parker, Content Manager, CFE Media