Creating an effective plant management strategy in a post-digital era
A holistic plant management strategy will help keep complex machinery running
Attendees qualify for a certificate of completion.
Digitalization is bringing exciting innovation to manufacturing—and added pressures. Keeping complex machinery and robotics in operation is a challenge. Is your maintenance team ready to take on the burden of AI-enabled machinery, machine to machine connectivity, and the Internet of Things? Will they struggle to prioritize resources? Predicting tomorrow’s response to escalating maintenance demands is no easy feat. But, we do know this: For digitalization to be effective, the plant maintenance strategy must also keep pace with change. A holistic strategy is the best hope. In this webinar we’ll describe what to do now to brace for escalating pressures.
Who should attend:
- Maintenance managers and technicians
- Plant engineering and operations
- Quality control and plant reliability
- C-level officers and strategic thinkers
- The new era of complex machinery and why uninterrupted operation is essential.
- How the stakes continue to rise and bring added burdens to maintenance teams.
- How best practices and industry standards will continue to evolve.
- Modern EAM solutions and how they can manage the increased workload.
- Steps toward building a holistic plant management strategy, escalating the role of maintenance.
Kevin Price, Technical Product Evangelist and Strategist, Infor
Kevin Parker, Content Manager, CFE Media & Technology