TOP DRIVE Belts
JKF Americas Inc, a subsidiary of JK Fenner (India) Ltd., has introduced their extensive Top Drive line of power transmission products to the North, Central and South American markets. The launch of the Top Drive brand is especially timely for businesses that have seen delays and shortages in the supply chain, within the context of the emerging sourcing model across the world. “The parent company has been at the forefront of nearly every advancement in drive belts and power transmission products for decades, serving industries around the globe,” said Mohan Seshadri, business head – industrial and automotive products & exports. “The company and brand are aligned to deliver quality, performance and value that customers demand.”
Top Drive industrial power transmission products include:
- Belts – classical V belts, wrapped belts, raw-edge cogged belts, poly-V belts, banded belts, synchronous belts, harvester belts and specialty belts
- V cool pulleys, couplings and SMSR
- Hydraulic and industrial hoses
The Top Drive automotive product line will debut at the AAPEX Show (Booth A33001) and includes:
- Belts – poly-V belts, stretch poly-V belts, double sided poly-V belts, raw edge cog belts
- Hoses – radiator, air intake, branched, silicon, fuel
- Auto tensioners About JKF Americas JKF Americas Inc, was incorporated in 2020 as a fully-owned subsidiary of JK Fenner (India) Ltd. JKF Americas Inc headquarters is located in Holmdel N.J. and its first U.S. distribution center is in L
For more information on this product visit New Products For Engineers.
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.