P9 – Dome Style, Sealed, Momentary Action Pushbutton
The P9 from OTTO Controls is a sealed, dome style, momentary, standard and low force, double break snap action switch. These quality precision switches are designed for use in panels, control grips, computers, instruments, heavy equipment and other demanding applications where attractive, rugged pushbutton switches are required.
- Flush and raised dome button styles in gloss or matte finish
- Small bezel option
- Mechanical life is 1.25 million cycles
- Double break or shorting bar, momentary action
- All plastic housing & button construction
- Threaded body or snap-in panel mounting
- Withstands extreme shock & vibration
- Positive tactile feedback contact transfer on snap-action models
- Solder, PC Pin & 0.110” Quick Connect terminal styles
- Moistureproof & dusttight to IP64 or watertight to IP68S and IP69K
- UL recognized
- RoHS compliant
For more information on this product visit New Products For Engineers.
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.