Product of the Year
Nominations for the 2016 program have closed.
Below, please find the tentative schedule of events for the 2016 Product of the Year program:
- Nomination form available: Mar. 22, 2016
- Entry form closes: Sept. 2, 2016
- Deadline extended to Friday, Sept. 9, 2016, at 5 p.m. CT
- Finalists announced: Nov. 10, 2016
- Voting opens: Nov. 10, 2016
- Voting closes: Dec. 30, 2016
- Winners notified: Jan. 9, 2017
- Winners announced: Apr. 4, 2017
- Read the official program rules
2015 Product of the Year winners
Plant Engineering celebrated its 28th anniversary of the Product of the Year award program in 2015. Once again, Plant Engineering’s readers have selected the outstanding new products that help them do their jobs smarter, safer, more efficiently and more productively.
Qualified Plant Engineering subscribers (print and digital) reviewed and voted on the finalists, selecting the winners who were honored at the annual Engineering Awards in Manufacturing dinner on March 21, 2016, in Chicago, hosted by CFE Media. The product that received the most votes among all entries received the 28th anniversary Grand Award.