Bill Broussard, Emerson Process Management

Articles

IIoT, Industrie 4.0 August 15, 2007

Act, don’t react, for greater asset optimization

How does your maintenance department stack up? You’ll know if it’s an industry leader if no more than 10% of total maintenance hours are spent responding to unexpected equipment failures. That’s the benchmark of leading organizations. The rest of maintenance time is devoted to activities that have been planned, such as preventive maintenance (25% to 35%), predictive maintenanc...

By Bill Broussard, Emerson Process Management