There are a number of questions you should ask yourself before entering into an outsourcing contract.
– Is there a cultural match between my company and the contractor?
– What is the contractor’s commitment to quality?
– Can the contractor provide suitable references, and what is his reputation?
– How flexible is the contractor willing to be on the contract terms?
– Can the contractor call on additional, experienced, and available resources?
– Is the contractor more experienced and knowledgeable than our own people?
– Will they do a better job, or the same job at less cost, than we could do it?
– Will the management team we interview be the same management team we end up working with?
– If this were a marriage, how confident would we be that it would work out?