Top 5 Plant Engineering articles, July 7-13: Arc flash, compressed air, manufacturing safety, more
1. Reducing arc flash hazard on switchgear
Install a protective relay on the secondary side of the transformer and trip a primary side fault interrupting device.
2. Compressed air demand: find and fix leaks first
Don’t forget the demand side of your audit when assessing your compressed air system.
3. Top safety concerns in the manufacturing industry
Manufacturing facilities are riddled with risks, both hidden and out in the open.
4. Three steps to proper propane truck maintenance
Handle your trucks and your fuel with caution to maintain your propane fleet.
5. Optimizing employee engagement across the globe
A strategy for improving the employee experience can pay big dividends for everyone.
The list was developed using CFE Media’s web analytics for stories viewed on plantengineering.com, June 30 to July 6, for articles published within the last two months.
– Chris Vavra, content specialist, CFE Media, email@example.com.