Solvent-resistant durable labels
Computer Imprintable Label Systems (CILS) has launched the ultimate high-performance solvent-resistant durable label range, providing permanent life-long adhesion and fail-safe product identification when exposed to aggressive chemicals and solvents such as Acetone, MEK, hydraulic brake fluids, etc., ensuring critical product data remains legible.
The unique CILS computer printable surface coating allows variable data (serial numbers, barcodes, etc.) to be printed in minutes straight from an existing PC and Laser or Thermal Transfer printer, providing a high-tech ‘print-and-apply’ solvent resistant labeling solution, eliminating difficult over-laminating and secondary lacquers.
These durable labels are ideal for applications where acetone, thinners, etc., are used to clean products (e.g. pumps, valves, gauges, hoses, etc.).
- CIL-8000S Label Series resists Acetone, SkyDrol, Toluene, etc.
- Unique CILS pre-printed solvent-resistant construction – Just add your variable data ‘in-house,’ ‘on-demand.’
- The CILS exclusive ‘Print Guarding’ label technology protects the printing for maximum durability.
CILS labels are engineered to resist:
- Acetone, Toluene, Xylene, SkyDrol, etc.
- Petrol, fuel oils, etc.
- Brake fluid, IPA, industrial cleaning agents, etc.
- Extreme temperatures (-196 C to 388 C)
- Humidity and moisture
Computer Imprintable Label Systems