Manufacturing Business Technology: 10 top trends for 2010
Read more about revenue growth, conservative spending, inventory optimization and 7 other key trends, according to Manufacturing Business Technology observations.
10 trends for 2010
Manufacturing Business Technology magazine’s November/December 2009 issue identifies 10 leading trends for manufacturing information technologies in 2010.
1 . Revenue growth.
2 . Conservative spending.
4 . Strategic pricing.
5 . Expansion of business intelligence software.
6 . Growth in manufacturing intelligence.
7 . More social product development.
8 . Sustainability integrated in business models.
9 . Software as service expansion
10 . Continuing wireless revolution.
For more on each point from Sidney Hill, MBT executive editor, click into the Top trends for 2010 cover story for November/December 2009 Manufacturing Business Technology .
Also see from MBT:
– 2010 manufacturing outlook will improve , says Fabricators & Manufacturers Association, International;
– Relish the Challenges for 2010 (from MBT ‘s Power of the Plant Floor blog);
– RFID budgets to grow in 2010 , says ABI Research end user survey; and
– 2009’s top 10 stories in sustainable manufacturing (from MBT’s Operation Green blog).
– Edited by Mark T. Hoske, online products editor, Manufacturing Business Technolog y, MBT, www.mbtmag.com