How to Improve Troubleshooting Efficiency on the Plant Floor: Your questions answered
Question: Can you describe Poka and how it is different from other factory floor applications?
Answer: Poka is a manufacturing software built first and foremost for the factory floor. It makes it possible for operators and mechanics to use a mobile app to easily access standard procedures and training content, and to create a connected network of equipment and experts to ensure continuous improvements are shared in real-time.
- ISO 27002
- ISO 27017 – Code of practice for cloud service providers
- ISO 27018 – Code of practice for protection of personally identifiable information (PII) in the cloud
- Cloud Security Alliance – Cloud Controls Matrix
- OWASP best practices
- IAPP best practices.
- Poka is frequently infosec audits from our customers
- NDAs and confidentiality politics apply to everything related to the usage of Poka
- iPads can be configured to lockdown whenever taken away from the plant.