Fixturlaser GO Pro features VertiZontal Compound Moves function
VibrAlign produces the wireless shaft alignment tool, the Fixturlaser GO Pro, with an adaptive and time saving user interface. Even better, the new Go Pro comes with the VertiZontal Compound Move function that describes a fundamental change in the process of correcting misalignment of rotating shafts.
Two of the biggest advances in the Fixturlaser GO Pro tool are its allegedly unique, adaptive user interface. Depending on what the measurement results show, the tool will guide the user throughout the alignment process. If the shaft alignment is out of tolerance, the tool first suggests how to correct the alignment vertically, i.e. the screen shows the shims by size required to add or remove in order to achieve a precision shaft alignment.
The user then proceeds to the horizontal adjustment, where live values are displayed during the entire adjustment. Thanks to the “VertiZontal Compound Move” function, no re-measurements are allegedly required. Hence, the risk for incorrect values is reduced, as the measurement units remain in the same position throughout the adjustment phase. This is the second biggest advance because it truly is a fundamental change in how the alignment process has changed.
Features of the GO Pro:
- GRASP = Adaptive User Interface guides: alignment step-by-step on the Color Screen
- VertiZontal = Compound Moves function: allows for vertical and horizontal adjustments in one move
- Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth communication
- Large Screen: backlit 4" large color screen
- ICON based interface = NO TEXT: no language barriers
- Express Mode: measurement values are registered automatically, sampling up to 2079 points in three positions
- Documentation: name your measurement and save it in the memory manager. Ability to store 1500 measurements
- 30 mm Detector: no need for rough alignment.
- Resume Function: power management that will resume to where you left off
- CCD Technology: high linearity, digital signal processing purportedly gives highest degree of fault correction
- Pre-mounted Fixtures: speed up mounting and packing of the fixtures
– Edited by Gust Gianos, CFE Media, Plant Engineering, www.plantengineer.com