Coca-Cola VP to deliver keynote at MESA International 2011
Attendees to the MESA International 2011 North American Conference can learn about end-to-end business processes including supply chain and manufacturing operations from one of the world’s top beverage producers. Coca-Cola Refreshments senior vice president of Product Supply System-Strategy, Chris Gaffney, will deliver the keynote presentation at the event on Wednesday, Sept. 21. In addition, the company will serve as corporate host of the annual event.
In addition to the keynote presentation occurring on Wednesday, Coca-Cola will be hosting a session on Real-Time Brand Management: The Demand for Operations Intelligence through Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence (EMI). The session will examine the challenge food and beverage companies face to keep brands profitable, reaching customers without interruption. Attendees will learn how EMIs can help minimize and prevent supply chain disruptions by linking financial information from an enterprise resource planning system to plant-level, real-time operations information. From the plant floor to the business office, EMIs create a brand-management tool capable of boosting brand profitability.
This year’s 2011 North American Conference is made possible by:
- Platinum Keystone Sponsors: ATS, GE, Invensys, Rockwell Automation, Siemens
- Gold Keystone Sponsors: Brock Solutions, CDC Software, Cordys, Lighthouse Systems, Microsoft, MPDV, OSIsoft
- Associate Sponsor: Meridium, Schneider Electric
- Lanyard Sponsor: ATS
- Pen Sponsor: Apriso Corporation
- Analyst Sponsors: ARC Advisory Group, Cambashi, Aberdeen Group, IDC Manufacturing Insights
- Media Sponsors: Automation World/Summit Media Group, CFE Media, IndustryWeek
- Attendee Gift Sponsors: Invensys, Brock Solutions
- Cloud Workshop Sponsors: Rockwell Automation, Microsoft
- Welcome Reception Sponsor: Microsoft
- Association Partner Sponsor: CB&I
– Edited by Chris Vavra, Plant Engineering, www.plantengineering.com