Best and brightest assemble for 29th AME International “Excellence Inside” Conference
The Association for Manufacturing Excellence (AME) is excited to welcome visionary leaders and operations professionals to its annual conference. Slated for Oct. 21-25, the 29th AME International "Excellence Inside" Conference features insightful speakers, excellent networking opportunities, fascinating plant tours and presentations sure to provide a fresh look at lean manufacturing. AME proudly offers a money-back guarantee that every attendee will take at least one new idea back to their business.
"We are completely confident that our event provides information and methods that will propel North American manufacturing forward, which is why we offer the 100% money-back guarantee," said Joe Fisher, conference chair. "During the course of a few short days, we push each attendee to break through to their leading edge and achieve a new level of leadership."
Toronto2013 kicks off Oct. 21 at the Sheraton Centre Toronto and features an extensive array of industry leaders and innovators offering their insights into best practices, cutting-edge strategies and challenges to existing paradigms that restrict growth in this recovering economy.
The numbers speak for themselves:
- 54 practitioner presentations offering tried-and-true advice from leaders working in the industry
- 40 best-practice Gemba walk-style tours of manufacturing plants providing working examples of lean manufacturing applications where management takes to the front lines to look for waste and opportunities
- 40 workshops offering solutions and approaches to solving the challenges faced by the manufacturing industry
- 12 special interest sessions showcasing seasoned continuous improvement pioneers as hosts, panelists and presenters
- 8 highly respected keynote speakers delivering sought-after advice.
As a trusted, neutral nonprofit organization, AME offers the best educational resources for manufacturers devoid of a hidden agenda. Attendees will leave Toronto2013 with practical strategies and tools gleaned from practitioners in the field to improve the bottom line and streamline business operations.
Participants can register online and via fax or e-mail. Complete details about the conference and registration are available at www.AMEToronto.org.