Bentley honors its 2012 Be Inspired winners
Bentley Systems presented its 2012 Be Inspired Awards at the company’s annual Be Inspired: Innovations in Infrastructure event, held Nov. 13-14, in Amsterdam.
During the awards presentations, 20 Be Inspired Awards winners were recognized. In addition, the winners of the Be Inspired Special Recognition Awards, announced last month, were acknowledged, as was the recipient of the Bentley Educator of the Year award, Dr. Guenter Maresch, professor, University of Salzburg and University of Education Salzburg.
“Working smarter, together, these talented infrastructure professionals have innovatively employed our information modeling and collaboration tools, along with best practices, in accomplishing their crucial mission of sustaining infrastructure,” said CEO Greg Bentley. “I thank them all for improving quality of life for people everywhere, and I congratulate this year’s award winners for their inspiring work and dedication to excellence.”
Among the 2012 Be Inspired winners are:
- Innovation in Asset Performance Management: Ecofys Netherlands B.V. – Wind Turbine Test Site – (Lelystad, Netherlands)
- Innovation in Asset Lifecycle Information Management: Southern Company – Data Quality Manager Implementation ROI – (Birmingham, Alabama, U.S.A.)
- Innovation in Mining and Metals: Petra Diamonds Limited – Finsch GIS – (Lime Acres, South Africa)
- Innovation in Power Generation: HydroChina Zhongnan Engineering Corporation – Standard Design and Application for the Pumped Storage Power Station – (Zunyi, China)
- Innovation in Process Manufacturing: Zeton Inc. – Modular GTL Commercial Demonstration Plant – (Aracaju, Brazil)