Alliance formed for provision of digital oilfield technology
Endress+Hauser announced partnerships with Angus Measurement Services, TechnipFMC, and its sales and service representative, Vector Controls to inform and better prepare the oil and gas industry for continuing digitization.
Endress+Hauser announced partnerships with Angus Measurement Services, TechnipFMC, and its sales and service representative, Vector Controls. The automation companies will collaborate to bring added value to the oil and gas industry. The partnership alignment between the automation companies is to inform and better prepare the oil and gas industry and customers for continuing digitization. Each partner will contribute focused areas of expertise, including products and services:
- Endress+Hauser’s field instruments and digital communication expertise captures and transmits product quality, quantity, and value
- Angus’ systems fabrication and technology consultants helps customers optimize the performance of gas, oil, and water assets
- TechnipFMC’s oil and gas measurement technology and design capabilities deploy best-in-class technology and develop modularized systems
- Vector’s expertise in gas analytics, measurement, and control provides the opportunity to deploy best-in-class solutions.
With this partnership, the members believe they can deliver industry expertise and systems capabilities that can digitalize the oilfield of the future.
– Edited from an Endress+Hauser press release by CFE Media.
Original content can be found at Oil and Gas Engineering.