2010 Product of the Year one week left for entries
Your new product could be among the 2010 winners -- but only if you enter.
- Prominent publicity in Plant Engineering magazine
- Sales leads to interested potential customers
- Special award merchandise available
- Use of the exclusive ‘Product of the Year’ logo
- Recognition at the awards presentation during the 2010 PLANT ENGINEERING Manufacturing Summit.
Your new product could be among the 2010 winners — but only if you enter.
In the November issues of Plant Engineering, we publish our Product of the Year finalists, as chosen by a panel of industry experts. An email ballot will be send to all qualified Plant Engineering readers to vote for this year’s winners.
Gold, Silver, and Bronze winners are announced in each of 16 categories, plus a Grand Award winner. Awards are presented during the 2011 Manufacturing/Automtion Summit in March.
To enter the 2011 Product of the Year program, download the official entry form here. For information, contact Editor/Content Manager Bob Vavra at (630)-571-4070 x2212 or Project Manager Patrick Lynch (630)-571-4070 x2210.