WSP promotes 12 employees
WSP promoted two to vice president as well as 10 others in four different offices.
WSP has promoted 12 employees across the U.S. to four different offices based across the country.
The promotions include:
- Grant Craig, to Vice President – Building Systems (San Francisco). Craig has 12 years of mechanical engineering experience with WSP, both in the firm’s Glasgow, Scotland office and the San Francisco office, to which he transferred in 2005. His projects span various sectors, including Tenant Interiors, Residential, Hospitality, International and Transportation.
- Paul McGrath, PE, CPD, to Vice President – Building Systems (San Francisco). McGrath has 13 years of experience as a mechanical engineer with WSP. He is well-versed in the project management and design of Retail, Residential, Academic and Civic facilities.
- Paul Catanzaro, to Senior Associate – Building Systems (Boston). Catanzaro has 28 years of experience, including 22 with WSP. He works primarily on projects in the Academic, Corporate and Transportation sectors.
- Scott Petit, to Senior Associate – Systems Commissioning (Boston). Petit joined WSP in 2006. His projects include both commissioning and design-build of systems for health care, academic and other projects. He has led many of the firm’s largest commissioning projects.
- Jeremy Pinkham, PE, to Senior Associate – Building Systems (Boston). Pinkham began his career at WSP, where he has worked for nearly nine years. He is presently involved in several large projects and plays an important role in internal training and client education programs.
- Tom Stella, PE, to Senior Associate – Building Systems (Boston). Stella has nine years of experience, and holds Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in mechanical engineering. He works on many academic projects.
- Brandon J. Oman, PE, to Technical Manager – Environmental (Minneapolis).
- Leanne Muscarella, to Design Engineer – Building Systems (Boston).
- Michael Peterson, PE, to Engineer – Building Systems (Boston).
- Sarah Coleman, to Senior Marketing Coordinator – Building Systems (San Francisco).
- Davin Schnappauf, to Marketing Coordinator – Building Systems (Boston).
- Osa Willis, to HR Generalist – WSP USA (New York).
Case Study Database
Get more exposure for your case study by uploading it to the Plant Engineering case study database, where end-users can identify relevant solutions and explore what the experts are doing to effectively implement a variety of technology and productivity related projects.
These case studies provide examples of how knowledgeable solution providers have used technology, processes and people to create effective and successful implementations in real-world situations. Case studies can be completed by filling out a simple online form where you can outline the project title, abstract, and full story in 1500 words or less; upload photos, videos and a logo.
Click here to visit the Case Study Database and upload your case study.
Annual Salary Survey
In a year when manufacturing continued to lead the economic rebound, it makes sense that plant manager bonuses rebounded. Plant Engineering’s annual Salary Survey shows both wages and bonuses rose in 2012 after a retreat the year before.
Average salary across all job titles for plant floor management rose 3.5% to $95,446, and bonus compensation jumped to $15,162, a 4.2% increase from the 2010 level and double the 2011 total, which showed a sharp drop in bonus.