Universal input express card
The Aaxeon Technologies MSC-208C is designed for universal compatibility with new and legacy devices for increased flexibility.
Aaxeon Technologies' 8-Port Industrial RS-232/422/485 PCI Express Card is universally compatible with up to 8 new and legacy RS-232/422/485 devices.
The MSC-208C offers a PCI Express single high speed serial slot and is compliant with PCI Express Base Specifications. It supports a baud rate up to 921.6 Kbps and may be offered with surge and isolation protection (MSC-208C-SI). The MSC-208C contains both standard and low profile brackets and supports a wide range of drivers for Windows and Linux.
- Full x1 PCI Express Throughput, 250 Mbytes/sec
- Fully Compliant with PCI Express Base Specifications, Revision 1.1
- Supports 8 RS-232/422/485 Combo Serial Ports
- RS-232 Supports 3-wire Signals (TXD, RXD, GND)
- Supports 4-wire RS 422/485 and 2-wire RS-485 Modes
- 128-byte deep FIFO per transmitter and receivers
- Each serial port supports 7-pin Lock-type Terminal Blocks
- Supports low profile form factor with optional low profile bracket
- Supports baud rate up to 921.6 Kbps
Aaxeon Technologies, LLC
- Edited by Chris Vavra, Control Engineering, www.controleng.com
- Events & Awards
- Magazine Archives
- Oil & Gas Engineering
- Salary Survey
- Digital Reports
Annual Salary Survey
Before the calendar turned, 2016 already had the makings of a pivotal year for manufacturing, and for the world.
There were the big events for the year, including the United States as Partner Country at Hannover Messe in April and the 2016 International Manufacturing Technology Show in Chicago in September. There's also the matter of the U.S. presidential elections in November, which promise to shape policy in manufacturing for years to come.
But the year started with global economic turmoil, as a slowdown in Chinese manufacturing triggered a worldwide stock hiccup that sent values plummeting. The continued plunge in world oil prices has resulted in a slowdown in exploration and, by extension, the manufacture of exploration equipment.
Read more: 2015 Salary Survey