Top 10 green building products announced
BuildingGreen has announced the 2009 Top-10 Green Building Products.
BuildingGreen LLC, publisher of the GreenSpec Directory and Environmental Building News, has announced the 2009 Top-10 Green Building Products . This eighth annual award, announced at the U.S. Green Building Council's Greenbuild Conference in Phoenix, recognizes the most exciting products drawn from recent additions to the GreenSpec Directory and coverage in Environmental Building News.
Energy-saving products among the Top-10 include a line of mineral wool insulation, an integrated rain-screen/insulation wall cladding for commercial buildings, a heat-pump water heater, an energy control system for lighting in commercial buildings. A structural matrix system, Silva Cell, provides a support system for urban tree roots, helping trees survive in largely impervious environments and helping to manage stormwater runoff.
The 2009 Top-10 Green Building Products are listed below.
• Pozzotive Plus CMUs and Concrete Brick from Kingston Block
• Thermafiber Mineral Wool Insulation Products
• Invelope Integrated Wall Insulation and Rainscreen System
• Baltix Recycled- and Biobased-Content Office Furniture
• Project FROG Modular Green Classroom
• Rheem HP-50 Heat-Pump Water Heater
• Convia Energy-Management Infrastructure
• Pentadyne GTX Flywheel Energy Storage
• Silva Cell Subsurface Tree Protection and Stormwater System
• Mobile Solar Power Generator
More complete descriptions and contact information are available on the BuildingGreen.com site.
Case Study Database
Click here to visit the Case Study Database and upload your case study.