System integrators resource page links to the Automation Integrator Guide, System Integrator Hall of Fame, tutorial podcasts, and other useful information for and about system integrators.
Click here to search our online Automation Integrator Guide to find a system integrator in your area with the expertise you need. Also available are some statistics about system integrators ' annual revenue; corporate affiliations; engineering specialties; geographic areas served; industries served; location; product experience; and professional affiliations.
Automation Integrator Guide Articles
Click here to access articles in Control Engineering ’s current edition of the guide .
System Integration eNewsletter
See the latest Control Engineering System Integration Monthly eNewsletter , with a link to register, if you do not receive it. It includes news about system integrators, integration projects, industrial networks, power protection, I/O modules, terminal blocks, enclosures, and other control components.
Podcast Interviews - 2010 System Integrator of the year award winners
- Mustang Automation and Control: Employee retention, project management - Don Colchin, Mustang Automation and Control president, explains project management and employee retention. Mark T. Hoske interviews this winner of the Control Engineering System Integrator of the Year 2010, over $50 million annual revenue category. (About 10 min.)
- Interstates Control Systems: Dashboard integration - Jack Woelber, Interstates Control Systems president, says dashboards and consolidation tools advance efficiencies. Mark T. Hoske interviews this Control Engineering System Integrator of the Year 2010, $10 - $50 million annual revenue category. (6:20 min.)
- Stone Technologies: More from less with MES - Don Ulrich, Stone Technologies president, talks about smart MES implementation and energy use. Mark T. Hoske interviews this Control Engineering System Integrator of the Year 2010 winner, up to $10 million annual revenue category. (4:50)
Podcast Interviews - 2009 System Integrator of the year award winners
- HiTech Control Systems : Technology, innovations, and economics are discussed with Michael Shea, president of HiTech Control Systems, 2009 Control Engineering System Integrator of the Year winner. (3:55 min.) Listen to the HiTech Control Systems podcast .
- JMP Engineering : Scott Shawyer, president of JMP Engineering, 2009 Control Engineering System Integrator of the Year winner discussed working with customers and the future of the system integration business (4 min.) Listen to the JMP Engineering podcast .
- Brock Solutions : Vivienne Ojala, president and co-CEO, and John Southcott, co-CEO of Brock Solutions, 2009 Control Engineering System Integrator of the Year winner, talk about industry technology and growth trends. (7:20 min.) Listen to the Brock Solutions podcast
System Integrator Hall of Fame
View past winners of Control Engineering’s System Integrator of the Year Award
System Integrator of the Year Competition
Click here to access rules and entry form for System Integrator of the Year .
System Integrator Information
Case Study Database
Get more exposure for your case study by uploading it to the Plant Engineering case study database, where end-users can identify relevant solutions and explore what the experts are doing to effectively implement a variety of technology and productivity related projects.
These case studies provide examples of how knowledgeable solution providers have used technology, processes and people to create effective and successful implementations in real-world situations. Case studies can be completed by filling out a simple online form where you can outline the project title, abstract, and full story in 1500 words or less; upload photos, videos and a logo.
Click here to visit the Case Study Database and upload your case study.
2012 Salary Survey
In a year when manufacturing continued to lead the economic rebound, it makes sense that plant manager bonuses rebounded. Plant Engineering’s annual Salary Survey shows both wages and bonuses rose in 2012 after a retreat the year before.
Average salary across all job titles for plant floor management rose 3.5% to $95,446, and bonus compensation jumped to $15,162, a 4.2% increase from the 2010 level and double the 2011 total, which showed a sharp drop in bonus.