SOC, Siemens collaborate on fire, safety seminars
Security on Campus and Siemens will offer Jeanne Clery Act Training Seminars.
Currently, registration is available for the day-and-a-half seminar in Philadelphia, and will be held on March 5-6, 2012. Presentations will include:
- Emergency Response and Alerting Your Campus Community
- The Four W's of Crime Reporting (Who, Where, When, and What)
- Building a Safer Campus Community (prevention education and sexual violence guidelines)
- Bringing It All Together in the Annual Security Report
Registration details for the seminar in March can be found here.
- Edited by Chris Vavra, Consulting-Specifying Engineer, www.csemag.com
- Events & Awards
- Magazine Archives
- Oil & Gas Engineering
- Salary Survey
- Digital Reports
Annual Salary Survey
After almost a decade of uncertainty, the confidence of plant floor managers is soaring. Even with a number of challenges and while implementing new technologies, there is a renewed sense of optimism among plant managers about their business and their future.
The respondents to the 2014 Plant Engineering Salary Survey come from throughout the U.S. and serve a variety of industries, but they are uniform in their optimism about manufacturing. This year’s survey found 79% consider manufacturing a secure career. That’s up from 75% in 2013 and significantly higher than the 63% figure when Plant Engineering first started asking that question a decade ago.