SOC, Siemens collaborate on fire, safety seminars
Security on Campus and Siemens will offer Jeanne Clery Act Training Seminars.
Currently, registration is available for the day-and-a-half seminar in Philadelphia, and will be held on March 5-6, 2012. Presentations will include:
- Emergency Response and Alerting Your Campus Community
- The Four W's of Crime Reporting (Who, Where, When, and What)
- Building a Safer Campus Community (prevention education and sexual violence guidelines)
- Bringing It All Together in the Annual Security Report
Registration details for the seminar in March can be found here.
- Edited by Chris Vavra, Consulting-Specifying Engineer, www.csemag.com
- Events & Awards
- Magazine Archives
- Oil & Gas Engineering
- Salary Survey
- Digital Reports
- Survey Prize Winners
- CFE Edu
Annual Salary Survey
Before the calendar turned, 2016 already had the makings of a pivotal year for manufacturing, and for the world.
There were the big events for the year, including the United States as Partner Country at Hannover Messe in April and the 2016 International Manufacturing Technology Show in Chicago in September. There's also the matter of the U.S. presidential elections in November, which promise to shape policy in manufacturing for years to come.
But the year started with global economic turmoil, as a slowdown in Chinese manufacturing triggered a worldwide stock hiccup that sent values plummeting. The continued plunge in world oil prices has resulted in a slowdown in exploration and, by extension, the manufacture of exploration equipment.
Read more: 2015 Salary Survey