Seven system integration firms join CSIA
Seven system integration firms from five continents joined the organization while three companies were named partners and three more companies were recertified by the CSIA.
The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) announced seven control system integration firms recently joined the association. They are:
- Automatik Control Industrial, S.A. DE C.V., Cuauhtémoc, Federal District, Mexico
- Automation Management Solutions, Maadi, Cairo, Egypt
- Ingenieria Automatizacion Control Y Communicaciones S.A. de C.V., Puebla, Puebla, Mexico
- Integrated Process Solutions Inc., Fosston, Minn., U.S.
- Parasyn, Tingalpa, Queensland, Australia
- Productos y Servicios de Medicion, Automatizacion y Control, Caracas, Miranda, Venezuela
- Qanare Engineering, Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
New partners include:
- Cooper Bussmann (Wireless), Pleasanton, Cal., U.S.
- Kooltronic Inc., Pennington, N.J., U.S.
- Sentinel Machine Safety, New Lenox, Ill., U.S.
The following control system integrators recently became recertified:
- Automated Control & Technical Services, Fresno, Cal., U.S.
- Nova Systems Inc., Milwaukee, Wis., U.S.
- Sarla Technologies, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Control System Integrators Association (CSIA)
- Events & Awards
- Magazine Archives
- Oil & Gas Engineering
- Salary Survey
- Digital Reports
Annual Salary Survey
Before the calendar turned, 2016 already had the makings of a pivotal year for manufacturing, and for the world.
There were the big events for the year, including the United States as Partner Country at Hannover Messe in April and the 2016 International Manufacturing Technology Show in Chicago in September. There's also the matter of the U.S. presidential elections in November, which promise to shape policy in manufacturing for years to come.
But the year started with global economic turmoil, as a slowdown in Chinese manufacturing triggered a worldwide stock hiccup that sent values plummeting. The continued plunge in world oil prices has resulted in a slowdown in exploration and, by extension, the manufacture of exploration equipment.
Read more: 2015 Salary Survey