Seven system integration firms join CSIA
Seven system integration firms from five continents joined the organization while three companies were named partners and three more companies were recertified by the CSIA.
The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) announced seven control system integration firms recently joined the association. They are:
- Automatik Control Industrial, S.A. DE C.V., Cuauhtémoc, Federal District, Mexico
- Automation Management Solutions, Maadi, Cairo, Egypt
- Ingenieria Automatizacion Control Y Communicaciones S.A. de C.V., Puebla, Puebla, Mexico
- Integrated Process Solutions Inc., Fosston, Minn., U.S.
- Parasyn, Tingalpa, Queensland, Australia
- Productos y Servicios de Medicion, Automatizacion y Control, Caracas, Miranda, Venezuela
- Qanare Engineering, Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
New partners include:
- Cooper Bussmann (Wireless), Pleasanton, Cal., U.S.
- Kooltronic Inc., Pennington, N.J., U.S.
- Sentinel Machine Safety, New Lenox, Ill., U.S.
The following control system integrators recently became recertified:
- Automated Control & Technical Services, Fresno, Cal., U.S.
- Nova Systems Inc., Milwaukee, Wis., U.S.
- Sarla Technologies, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Control System Integrators Association (CSIA)
- Events & Awards
- Magazine Archives
- Oil & Gas Engineering
- Salary Survey
- Digital Reports
Annual Salary Survey
After almost a decade of uncertainty, the confidence of plant floor managers is soaring. Even with a number of challenges and while implementing new technologies, there is a renewed sense of optimism among plant managers about their business and their future.
The respondents to the 2014 Plant Engineering Salary Survey come from throughout the U.S. and serve a variety of industries, but they are uniform in their optimism about manufacturing. This year’s survey found 79% consider manufacturing a secure career. That’s up from 75% in 2013 and significantly higher than the 63% figure when Plant Engineering first started asking that question a decade ago.