Redesigned flammable safety cabinets
Redesigned flammable safety cabinets from Lyon Workspace Products.
Lyon Workspace Products introduces newly redesigned flammable safety cabinets. Store flammable liquids safely and protect employees as well as your valuable property. Cabinets are available with manual or self-closing doors.
• All steel parts are manufactured from cold rolled steel.
• Flush-mounted paddle handle design allows easy fingertip operation and features a double key set and can be padlocked
• All cabinets meet NFPA Code 30 and OSHA standards
• Fully welded construction with 18-gauge double wall construction with 1.5-in. insulating airspace
• Fail-safe closing mechanism uses a three-point stainless steel bullet latching system
• Self-closing doors – Latch holds door open when in use and will release to close door automatically when temperatures reach 165 F
- Events & Awards
- Magazine Archives
- Oil & Gas Engineering
- Salary Survey
- Digital Reports
Annual Salary Survey
After almost a decade of uncertainty, the confidence of plant floor managers is soaring. Even with a number of challenges and while implementing new technologies, there is a renewed sense of optimism among plant managers about their business and their future.
The respondents to the 2014 Plant Engineering Salary Survey come from throughout the U.S. and serve a variety of industries, but they are uniform in their optimism about manufacturing. This year’s survey found 79% consider manufacturing a secure career. That’s up from 75% in 2013 and significantly higher than the 63% figure when Plant Engineering first started asking that question a decade ago.