Redesigned flammable safety cabinets
Redesigned flammable safety cabinets from Lyon Workspace Products.
Lyon Workspace Products introduces newly redesigned flammable safety cabinets. Store flammable liquids safely and protect employees as well as your valuable property. Cabinets are available with manual or self-closing doors.
• All steel parts are manufactured from cold rolled steel.
• Flush-mounted paddle handle design allows easy fingertip operation and features a double key set and can be padlocked
• All cabinets meet NFPA Code 30 and OSHA standards
• Fully welded construction with 18-gauge double wall construction with 1.5-in. insulating airspace
• Fail-safe closing mechanism uses a three-point stainless steel bullet latching system
• Self-closing doors – Latch holds door open when in use and will release to close door automatically when temperatures reach 165 F
- Events & Awards
- Magazine Archives
- Oil & Gas Engineering
- Salary Survey
- Digital Reports
- Survey Prize Winners
Annual Salary Survey
Before the calendar turned, 2016 already had the makings of a pivotal year for manufacturing, and for the world.
There were the big events for the year, including the United States as Partner Country at Hannover Messe in April and the 2016 International Manufacturing Technology Show in Chicago in September. There's also the matter of the U.S. presidential elections in November, which promise to shape policy in manufacturing for years to come.
But the year started with global economic turmoil, as a slowdown in Chinese manufacturing triggered a worldwide stock hiccup that sent values plummeting. The continued plunge in world oil prices has resulted in a slowdown in exploration and, by extension, the manufacture of exploration equipment.
Read more: 2015 Salary Survey