New members welcomed, re-certified into CSIA
The CSIA recertified and welcomed more than 20 companies from all over the world into the group recently.
The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) announced that EnerSys Corporation, Houston, Texas, recently became CSIA Certified.
The following member companies recently became recertified or new members.
Newly recertified members:
- Applied Control Technology, Texarkana, Texas
- Instrument Control Systems Inc., Plymouth, Minn.
- MCC Control Systems, Vacaville, Cal.
- ProUsys Inc., Bakersfield, Cal.
New associate members:
- Atlanta Control Technologies Inc., Sharpsburg, Ga.
- Automation Services Inc., Lake City, Minn.
- Celco Controls Ltd., Winnepeg, Manitoba
- CITSCORP, Wilmington, N.C.
- Control Technologies Ltd., Marabella, Trinidad, West Indies
- Custom Controls Technology, Hialeah, Fla.
- Dynatek Inc., Honolulu, Hawaii
- Electro Design Engineering Inc., Riverview, Fla.
- Electronic Drives & Controls, Parsippany, N.J.
- E-Merge Systems Inc., Richmond, Va.
- Equipos y Controles Industriales S.A. – ECI, Bogota, Colombia
- KDC Systems, Los Alamitos, Cal.
- Langtree Controls Ltd., Sarnia, Ontario
- Lexington Technologies, Farmingdale, N.Y.
- Lomelo Design Associates Inc., Parsippany, N.J.
- Mac Process Inc., Sabetha, Kan.
- Optimum Controls Corporation, Reading, Pa.
- PIL Automation, Bogota, Colombia
- Plant Werx Pte. Ltd., Singapore
- Powerhouse Controls Inc., Nashville, Tenn.
- Powerhouse Controls Ltd., Stratford, Ontario
- Synergy Systems Inc., Naperville, Ill.
- Teknikor Automation & Controls, Fall River, Mass. New participating members:
- Geoviz, Toronto, Ontario
- New Ocean Automation System Co. Ltd, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- SYCON International LLC, Lafayette, La.
New partner members:
- CCS-Inc., Christiansburg, Va.
- Pepperl+Fuchs Inc., Twinsburg, Ohio
- Rexel Holdings USA, Dallas, Texas
- Shoplogix Inc., Mississauga, Ontario
To become a CSIA Certified member, a member company must pass an intensive audit process with stringent performance standards categories in nine categories: General management, financial management, project management, quality management, technical management, human resources management and marketing, business development and sales management.
Certified members are re-audited every three years and recertified if they meet current performance standards. The certification criteria is spelled out in CSIA’s Best Practices and Benchmarks.
Control System Integrators Association (CSIA)
- Edited by Chris Vavra, Control Engineering, www.controleng.com
- Events & Awards
- Magazine Archives
- Oil & Gas Engineering
- Salary Survey
- Digital Reports
Annual Salary Survey
Before the calendar turned, 2016 already had the makings of a pivotal year for manufacturing, and for the world.
There were the big events for the year, including the United States as Partner Country at Hannover Messe in April and the 2016 International Manufacturing Technology Show in Chicago in September. There's also the matter of the U.S. presidential elections in November, which promise to shape policy in manufacturing for years to come.
But the year started with global economic turmoil, as a slowdown in Chinese manufacturing triggered a worldwide stock hiccup that sent values plummeting. The continued plunge in world oil prices has resulted in a slowdown in exploration and, by extension, the manufacture of exploration equipment.
Read more: 2015 Salary Survey