New members welcomed, re-certified into CSIA
The CSIA recertified and welcomed more than 20 companies from all over the world into the group recently.
The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) announced that EnerSys Corporation, Houston, Texas, recently became CSIA Certified.
The following member companies recently became recertified or new members.
Newly recertified members:
- Applied Control Technology, Texarkana, Texas
- Instrument Control Systems Inc., Plymouth, Minn.
- MCC Control Systems, Vacaville, Cal.
- ProUsys Inc., Bakersfield, Cal.
New associate members:
- Atlanta Control Technologies Inc., Sharpsburg, Ga.
- Automation Services Inc., Lake City, Minn.
- Celco Controls Ltd., Winnepeg, Manitoba
- CITSCORP, Wilmington, N.C.
- Control Technologies Ltd., Marabella, Trinidad, West Indies
- Custom Controls Technology, Hialeah, Fla.
- Dynatek Inc., Honolulu, Hawaii
- Electro Design Engineering Inc., Riverview, Fla.
- Electronic Drives & Controls, Parsippany, N.J.
- E-Merge Systems Inc., Richmond, Va.
- Equipos y Controles Industriales S.A. – ECI, Bogota, Colombia
- KDC Systems, Los Alamitos, Cal.
- Langtree Controls Ltd., Sarnia, Ontario
- Lexington Technologies, Farmingdale, N.Y.
- Lomelo Design Associates Inc., Parsippany, N.J.
- Mac Process Inc., Sabetha, Kan.
- Optimum Controls Corporation, Reading, Pa.
- PIL Automation, Bogota, Colombia
- Plant Werx Pte. Ltd., Singapore
- Powerhouse Controls Inc., Nashville, Tenn.
- Powerhouse Controls Ltd., Stratford, Ontario
- Synergy Systems Inc., Naperville, Ill.
- Teknikor Automation & Controls, Fall River, Mass. New participating members:
- Geoviz, Toronto, Ontario
- New Ocean Automation System Co. Ltd, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- SYCON International LLC, Lafayette, La.
New partner members:
- CCS-Inc., Christiansburg, Va.
- Pepperl+Fuchs Inc., Twinsburg, Ohio
- Rexel Holdings USA, Dallas, Texas
- Shoplogix Inc., Mississauga, Ontario
To become a CSIA Certified member, a member company must pass an intensive audit process with stringent performance standards categories in nine categories: General management, financial management, project management, quality management, technical management, human resources management and marketing, business development and sales management.
Certified members are re-audited every three years and recertified if they meet current performance standards. The certification criteria is spelled out in CSIA’s Best Practices and Benchmarks.
Control System Integrators Association (CSIA)
- Edited by Chris Vavra, Control Engineering, www.controleng.com
- Events & Awards
- Magazine Archives
- Oil & Gas Engineering
- Salary Survey
- Digital Reports
Annual Salary Survey
After almost a decade of uncertainty, the confidence of plant floor managers is soaring. Even with a number of challenges and while implementing new technologies, there is a renewed sense of optimism among plant managers about their business and their future.
The respondents to the 2014 Plant Engineering Salary Survey come from throughout the U.S. and serve a variety of industries, but they are uniform in their optimism about manufacturing. This year’s survey found 79% consider manufacturing a secure career. That’s up from 75% in 2013 and significantly higher than the 63% figure when Plant Engineering first started asking that question a decade ago.