MicroManufacturing and NanoManufacturing Conferences
Co-located conferences bring information, webinars, exhibits on Micro- and Nano-Manufacturing.
The 2011 MicroManufacturing Conference and Exhibits will be co-located with the 2011 NanoManufacturing Conference and Exhibits. The conferences are located at the Drury Lane Conference Center, Oakbrook Terrace, IL, from April 5-6, 2011.
Whether the challenge is creating micro features on micro parts or on macro parts, participants in this event will be looking for ideas to improve their process. Exploring the many processes available, this conference brings together industry professionals to discuss the latest developments and to improve your process today. For 2011, the event provides expanded exhibits and exhibit hours providing even more opportunity to find solutions!
- Precision Micro Machining
- Micro Molding
- Micro Metrology
- Emerging Micro Manufacturing Technologies
Attend the Conference to:
- Obtain insightful information on cutting-edge technology in the industry
- Improve part quality and lower production costs
- Gain a better understanding of the proper techniques and applications that can be used in daily operations
- Learn effective solutions to real world problems
- Network with experts and peers in the micromanufacturing industry
- Have your specific questions answered and problems solved by industry experts
- Find solution vendors for nearly every micromanufacturing challenge
Looking to understand what nanotechnology means for you? Need to understand how and why nanotechnology can improve your products, process and may even cut costs? Interested in learning about the latest applications and trends in top-down fabrication and bottom-up assembly techniques? Then this event is for you!
This conference will highlight the current, near-term, and future applications of nanotechnology and how they are transforming the way we manufacture products. Peer networking, information sharing, and technology exchange among the world's nanomanufacturing leaders will be a key feature of the event.
Attend the Conference to:
- Discover the latest nanomanufacturing applications and trends in top-down fabrication and bottom-up assembly
- Investigate ways you can integrate nanomanufacturing into your products
- Understand high throughput, low cost processing
- Explore nano methods used in other applications that can used for your application
- Network with experts and manufacturers from different industries including sensors, catalytics, medical/bio, aerospace/defense, and coatings
- Explore the closing gap between nanomanufacturing and micromanufacturing
Notable Conference Features
- Keynote Speaker
- Pre-Conference Workshops
- Exhibits & Networking Reception
- FREE Webinars before the Conference
- Edited by Gust Gianos, CFE Media, Control Engineering, www.controleng.com
- Events & Awards
- Magazine Archives
- Oil & Gas Engineering
- Salary Survey
- Digital Reports
- Survey Prize Winners
Annual Salary Survey
Before the calendar turned, 2016 already had the makings of a pivotal year for manufacturing, and for the world.
There were the big events for the year, including the United States as Partner Country at Hannover Messe in April and the 2016 International Manufacturing Technology Show in Chicago in September. There's also the matter of the U.S. presidential elections in November, which promise to shape policy in manufacturing for years to come.
But the year started with global economic turmoil, as a slowdown in Chinese manufacturing triggered a worldwide stock hiccup that sent values plummeting. The continued plunge in world oil prices has resulted in a slowdown in exploration and, by extension, the manufacture of exploration equipment.
Read more: 2015 Salary Survey