Keeping CNC machines profitable
Mitsubishi Electric Technical Services & Support Group helps keep machines in production and profitable.
Backed by a global support and services network with factory automation (FA) centers and regional support facilities around the world, Mitsubishi Electric’s factory trained service engineer professionals support all aftermarket sales needs. Dedicated to keeping customers’ machines running at maximum productivity levels with minimum downtime and disruptions, Mitsubishi Electric Automation’s Technical Services & Support (TSS) Group offers a broad range of technical services and support capabilities.
The group offers:
- Comprehensive technical support, repair, and field service
- On-site and in-house training programs customized to customer needs
- Advanced interaction call center for fast customer response
- RFID tracking on parts and repair orders
- International parts depots in North and South America
- Online technical support
- No end of lifecycle support policies
- 1 year warranty on all provided parts and repairs
- ISO 9001 certifications
- Russell Pobutkiewicz is project manager, technical support and services, Mitsubishi Electric Automation Inc. Edited by Mark T. Hoske, content manager, CFE Media, Control Engineering and Plant Engineering, email@example.com.
See related article linked below.
Annual Salary Survey
After almost a decade of uncertainty, the confidence of plant floor managers is soaring. Even with a number of challenges and while implementing new technologies, there is a renewed sense of optimism among plant managers about their business and their future.
The respondents to the 2014 Plant Engineering Salary Survey come from throughout the U.S. and serve a variety of industries, but they are uniform in their optimism about manufacturing. This year’s survey found 79% consider manufacturing a secure career. That’s up from 75% in 2013 and significantly higher than the 63% figure when Plant Engineering first started asking that question a decade ago.