Engineering Awards in Manufacturing agenda
Engineering Awards in Manufacturing Agenda, Monday, March 26, 2012:
1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. CT: How to Run a Successful Integrated Marketing Program Presentation and Roundtable
Michael J. Uttech, PMP at Patrick Engineering
Lawrence Wegner, Director of Global Marketing Communications at Molex
Christa Carroll, SVP at Outlook Marketing Services
Brian Davies, Managing Partner at Movéo Integrated Branding
- Running a successful dynamic integrated program
- How do you choose the right media channels to get the best ROI?
- Best practices in campaign strategy, implementation and measurement
3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.: Social Media in the B-to-B World
- Why social media for automation suppliers?
- Understanding the correct approach to social media marketing with your engineering audience
- How we connect with manufacturers through social media to grow business opportunities
4:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.: How are Engineers Effectively using Mobile Apps and Social Media? A CFE Media Perspective
Steve Rourke, CEO/COO/Co-Founder at CFE Media
- Mobile Applications in Manufacturing: What are the trends and where are the opportunities?
- Social Media Usage and Insights: A Case Study of the Automation and Control Engineering LinkedIN group of 23,000 members
- How can marketers leverage of LinkedIN groups, Google+, Facebook and Twitter?
Cocktail Reception hosted by Be Found Online
Top Plant, Engineers' Choice, and Product of the Year Awards Dinner
Case Study Database
Get more exposure for your case study by uploading it to the Plant Engineering case study database, where end-users can identify relevant solutions and explore what the experts are doing to effectively implement a variety of technology and productivity related projects.
These case studies provide examples of how knowledgeable solution providers have used technology, processes and people to create effective and successful implementations in real-world situations. Case studies can be completed by filling out a simple online form where you can outline the project title, abstract, and full story in 1500 words or less; upload photos, videos and a logo.
Click here to visit the Case Study Database and upload your case study.
2012 Salary Survey
In a year when manufacturing continued to lead the economic rebound, it makes sense that plant manager bonuses rebounded. Plant Engineering’s annual Salary Survey shows both wages and bonuses rose in 2012 after a retreat the year before.
Average salary across all job titles for plant floor management rose 3.5% to $95,446, and bonus compensation jumped to $15,162, a 4.2% increase from the 2010 level and double the 2011 total, which showed a sharp drop in bonus.