Engineering Awards in Manufacturing agenda
Engineering Awards in Manufacturing Agenda, Monday, March 26, 2012:
1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. CT: How to Run a Successful Integrated Marketing Program Presentation and Roundtable
Michael J. Uttech, PMP at Patrick Engineering
Lawrence Wegner, Director of Global Marketing Communications at Molex
Christa Carroll, SVP at Outlook Marketing Services
Brian Davies, Managing Partner at Movéo Integrated Branding
- Running a successful dynamic integrated program
- How do you choose the right media channels to get the best ROI?
- Best practices in campaign strategy, implementation and measurement
3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.: Social Media in the B-to-B World
- Why social media for automation suppliers?
- Understanding the correct approach to social media marketing with your engineering audience
- How we connect with manufacturers through social media to grow business opportunities
4:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.: How are Engineers Effectively using Mobile Apps and Social Media? A CFE Media Perspective
Steve Rourke, CEO/COO/Co-Founder at CFE Media
- Mobile Applications in Manufacturing: What are the trends and where are the opportunities?
- Social Media Usage and Insights: A Case Study of the Automation and Control Engineering LinkedIN group of 23,000 members
- How can marketers leverage of LinkedIN groups, Google+, Facebook and Twitter?
Cocktail Reception hosted by Be Found Online
Top Plant, Engineers' Choice, and Product of the Year Awards Dinner
- Events & Awards
- Magazine Archives
- Oil & Gas Engineering
- Salary Survey
- Digital Reports
Annual Salary Survey
Before the calendar turned, 2016 already had the makings of a pivotal year for manufacturing, and for the world.
There were the big events for the year, including the United States as Partner Country at Hannover Messe in April and the 2016 International Manufacturing Technology Show in Chicago in September. There's also the matter of the U.S. presidential elections in November, which promise to shape policy in manufacturing for years to come.
But the year started with global economic turmoil, as a slowdown in Chinese manufacturing triggered a worldwide stock hiccup that sent values plummeting. The continued plunge in world oil prices has resulted in a slowdown in exploration and, by extension, the manufacture of exploration equipment.
Read more: 2015 Salary Survey