EC: Business Intelligence Dashboard Template
Software - Applications, monitoring: Transform raw data into meaningful information in a very easy way. Design custom dashboards in minutes and drive conclusions from raw data and visualize the information without being a database expert. This is a Control Engineering 2013 Engineers' Choice Award winner.
InduSoft's Business Intelligence Dashboard Template is an application built on InduSoft Web Studio v7.1. Through intuitive and customizable configurations, the InduSoft Business Intelligence Dashboard Template allows retrieving information from Microsoft Access or SQL Server and displays it in meaningful easy-to-understand dashboards. It's possible to get started with only a few clicks, and without any scripting knowledge. Here are some of the best features of the InduSoft Business Intelligence Dashboard Template:
- Quick dashboard configuration; select data sources and create dashboards with just a few clicks. Save hours of development time with this intuitive template.
- Collect data easily; get data directly from local or remote databases, including Microsoft SQL Server or MDB files. A few clicks are all that is required to select data sources and create charts for a Business Intelligence dashboard.
- Built-in security; control who accesses the information in dashboards through secure links that protect sensitive data.
- Visualization on smartphones and tablets; visualize your dashboards from Thin Clients running on different devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Print reports directly from the dashboard; save your dashboards into PDF reports or send them directly to the printer.
- Maximize efficiency; the InduSoft Business intelligence solution requires little investment, and offers a high return in profit by helping operators and plant managers maximize the efficiency of a process.
Case Study Database
Get more exposure for your case study by uploading it to the Plant Engineering case study database, where end-users can identify relevant solutions and explore what the experts are doing to effectively implement a variety of technology and productivity related projects.
These case studies provide examples of how knowledgeable solution providers have used technology, processes and people to create effective and successful implementations in real-world situations. Case studies can be completed by filling out a simple online form where you can outline the project title, abstract, and full story in 1500 words or less; upload photos, videos and a logo.
Click here to visit the Case Study Database and upload your case study.
Annual Salary Survey
In a year when manufacturing continued to lead the economic rebound, it makes sense that plant manager bonuses rebounded. Plant Engineering’s annual Salary Survey shows both wages and bonuses rose in 2012 after a retreat the year before.
Average salary across all job titles for plant floor management rose 3.5% to $95,446, and bonus compensation jumped to $15,162, a 4.2% increase from the 2010 level and double the 2011 total, which showed a sharp drop in bonus.