EC: Business Intelligence Dashboard Template
Software - Applications, monitoring: Transform raw data into meaningful information in a very easy way. Design custom dashboards in minutes and drive conclusions from raw data and visualize the information without being a database expert. This is a Control Engineering 2013 Engineers' Choice Award winner.
InduSoft's Business Intelligence Dashboard Template is an application built on InduSoft Web Studio v7.1. Through intuitive and customizable configurations, the InduSoft Business Intelligence Dashboard Template allows retrieving information from Microsoft Access or SQL Server and displays it in meaningful easy-to-understand dashboards. It's possible to get started with only a few clicks, and without any scripting knowledge. Here are some of the best features of the InduSoft Business Intelligence Dashboard Template:
- Quick dashboard configuration; select data sources and create dashboards with just a few clicks. Save hours of development time with this intuitive template.
- Collect data easily; get data directly from local or remote databases, including Microsoft SQL Server or MDB files. A few clicks are all that is required to select data sources and create charts for a Business Intelligence dashboard.
- Built-in security; control who accesses the information in dashboards through secure links that protect sensitive data.
- Visualization on smartphones and tablets; visualize your dashboards from Thin Clients running on different devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Print reports directly from the dashboard; save your dashboards into PDF reports or send them directly to the printer.
- Maximize efficiency; the InduSoft Business intelligence solution requires little investment, and offers a high return in profit by helping operators and plant managers maximize the efficiency of a process.
- Events & Awards
- Magazine Archives
- Oil & Gas Engineering
- Salary Survey
- Digital Reports
- Survey Prize Winners
Annual Salary Survey
Before the calendar turned, 2016 already had the makings of a pivotal year for manufacturing, and for the world.
There were the big events for the year, including the United States as Partner Country at Hannover Messe in April and the 2016 International Manufacturing Technology Show in Chicago in September. There's also the matter of the U.S. presidential elections in November, which promise to shape policy in manufacturing for years to come.
But the year started with global economic turmoil, as a slowdown in Chinese manufacturing triggered a worldwide stock hiccup that sent values plummeting. The continued plunge in world oil prices has resulted in a slowdown in exploration and, by extension, the manufacture of exploration equipment.
Read more: 2015 Salary Survey