CSIA recertifies two firms
The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) recertified Integrity Integration Resources and Thermo Systems, LLC.
The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) announced that Integrity Integration Resources, Plano, Texas, U.S. and Thermo Systems, LLC, East Windsor, N.J., U.S., recently became recertified.
The following control system integration firms recently joined the association:
- Cannon, San Luis Obispo, Cal., U.S.
- Casco Systems LLC, Cumberland, Maine, U.S.
- Crossmuller Pty Ltd., Glendenning, New South Wales, Australia
- Foresight Automation, Fort Worth, Texas, U.S.
- Gersa Monterrey S.A. de C.V. , Santa Catarina, Nuevo León, Mexico
- iCAD Inc., Fresno, Cal., U.S.
- Ingenieria y Sistemas, Comayagua, Honduras
- Olympus Controls, Beaverton, Ore., U.S.
- R Systems Inc., Merriam, Kan., U.S.
- RASP Inc., South Glens Falls, N.Y., U.S.
- SINCI, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
New partners include:
- elobau sensor technology Inc., Waukegan, Ill., U.S.
- Jones Brown Inc., Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Murrelektronik Inc., USA, Suwanee, Ga., U.S.
- Seifert mtm Systems, Inc., North Kingstown, R.I., U.S.
- Six S Partners Inc., Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
- Trebing + Himstedt Inc., Wakefield, Mass., U.S.
Control System Integrators Association (CSIA)
- Events & Awards
- Magazine Archives
- Oil & Gas Engineering
- Salary Survey
- Digital Reports
Annual Salary Survey
Before the calendar turned, 2016 already had the makings of a pivotal year for manufacturing, and for the world.
There were the big events for the year, including the United States as Partner Country at Hannover Messe in April and the 2016 International Manufacturing Technology Show in Chicago in September. There's also the matter of the U.S. presidential elections in November, which promise to shape policy in manufacturing for years to come.
But the year started with global economic turmoil, as a slowdown in Chinese manufacturing triggered a worldwide stock hiccup that sent values plummeting. The continued plunge in world oil prices has resulted in a slowdown in exploration and, by extension, the manufacture of exploration equipment.
Read more: 2015 Salary Survey