CSIA recertifies two firms
The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) recertified Integrity Integration Resources and Thermo Systems, LLC.
The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) announced that Integrity Integration Resources, Plano, Texas, U.S. and Thermo Systems, LLC, East Windsor, N.J., U.S., recently became recertified.
The following control system integration firms recently joined the association:
- Cannon, San Luis Obispo, Cal., U.S.
- Casco Systems LLC, Cumberland, Maine, U.S.
- Crossmuller Pty Ltd., Glendenning, New South Wales, Australia
- Foresight Automation, Fort Worth, Texas, U.S.
- Gersa Monterrey S.A. de C.V. , Santa Catarina, Nuevo León, Mexico
- iCAD Inc., Fresno, Cal., U.S.
- Ingenieria y Sistemas, Comayagua, Honduras
- Olympus Controls, Beaverton, Ore., U.S.
- R Systems Inc., Merriam, Kan., U.S.
- RASP Inc., South Glens Falls, N.Y., U.S.
- SINCI, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
New partners include:
- elobau sensor technology Inc., Waukegan, Ill., U.S.
- Jones Brown Inc., Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Murrelektronik Inc., USA, Suwanee, Ga., U.S.
- Seifert mtm Systems, Inc., North Kingstown, R.I., U.S.
- Six S Partners Inc., Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
- Trebing + Himstedt Inc., Wakefield, Mass., U.S.
Control System Integrators Association (CSIA)
Annual Salary Survey
After almost a decade of uncertainty, the confidence of plant floor managers is soaring. Even with a number of challenges and while implementing new technologies, there is a renewed sense of optimism among plant managers about their business and their future.
The respondents to the 2014 Plant Engineering Salary Survey come from throughout the U.S. and serve a variety of industries, but they are uniform in their optimism about manufacturing. This year’s survey found 79% consider manufacturing a secure career. That’s up from 75% in 2013 and significantly higher than the 63% figure when Plant Engineering first started asking that question a decade ago.