CSIA recertifies, adds new members
The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) recertified four companies, and added six new companies to the association.
The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) announced that the Raleigh, N.C., branch of Avid Solutions Inc. recently became CSIA Certified.
In addition, the following members recently became recertified:
- Avid Solutions Inc. Winston-Salem, N.C., U.S.
- Control & Power Systems Inc. Fairfield, N.J., U.S.
- Data Science Automation, Pittsburgh, Pa., U.S.
- Patti Engineering, Auburn Hills, Mich., U.S.
The following control system integration firms recently joined the association:
- Power Engineering Services and Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico
- Logical Automation Solutions, Aurangabad, Maharastra, India
- DataLights, Cuenca, Azuay, Ecuador
- TechComp Inc., Chesapeake, Va., U. S.
- Doddridge Controls Inc. Shinnston, W.Va.
- Zak Controls Inc. Phoenix, Ariz., U.S.
New partner members include:
- Owner Resource Group, Austin, Texas, U.S.
- Coast Automation Inc. Hingham, Mass., U.S.
Control System Integrators Association (CSIA)
- Events & Awards
- Magazine Archives
- Oil & Gas Engineering
- Salary Survey
- Digital Reports
Annual Salary Survey
After almost a decade of uncertainty, the confidence of plant floor managers is soaring. Even with a number of challenges and while implementing new technologies, there is a renewed sense of optimism among plant managers about their business and their future.
The respondents to the 2014 Plant Engineering Salary Survey come from throughout the U.S. and serve a variety of industries, but they are uniform in their optimism about manufacturing. This year’s survey found 79% consider manufacturing a secure career. That’s up from 75% in 2013 and significantly higher than the 63% figure when Plant Engineering first started asking that question a decade ago.