CSIA recertifies, adds new members
The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) recertified four companies, and added six new companies to the association.
The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) announced that the Raleigh, N.C., branch of Avid Solutions Inc. recently became CSIA Certified.
In addition, the following members recently became recertified:
- Avid Solutions Inc. Winston-Salem, N.C., U.S.
- Control & Power Systems Inc. Fairfield, N.J., U.S.
- Data Science Automation, Pittsburgh, Pa., U.S.
- Patti Engineering, Auburn Hills, Mich., U.S.
The following control system integration firms recently joined the association:
- Power Engineering Services and Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico
- Logical Automation Solutions, Aurangabad, Maharastra, India
- DataLights, Cuenca, Azuay, Ecuador
- TechComp Inc., Chesapeake, Va., U. S.
- Doddridge Controls Inc. Shinnston, W.Va.
- Zak Controls Inc. Phoenix, Ariz., U.S.
New partner members include:
- Owner Resource Group, Austin, Texas, U.S.
- Coast Automation Inc. Hingham, Mass., U.S.
Control System Integrators Association (CSIA)
- Events & Awards
- Magazine Archives
- Oil & Gas Engineering
- Salary Survey
- Digital Reports
Annual Salary Survey
Before the calendar turned, 2016 already had the makings of a pivotal year for manufacturing, and for the world.
There were the big events for the year, including the United States as Partner Country at Hannover Messe in April and the 2016 International Manufacturing Technology Show in Chicago in September. There's also the matter of the U.S. presidential elections in November, which promise to shape policy in manufacturing for years to come.
But the year started with global economic turmoil, as a slowdown in Chinese manufacturing triggered a worldwide stock hiccup that sent values plummeting. The continued plunge in world oil prices has resulted in a slowdown in exploration and, by extension, the manufacture of exploration equipment.
Read more: 2015 Salary Survey