CSIA certifies two companies
The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) certified Electro Controles del Noroeste SA de CV and P.J. Kortens and Company Inc.
The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) announced that Electro Controles del Noroeste SA de CV, Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico, and P.J. Kortens and Company Inc., Appleton, Wis., U.S., recently became CSIA Certified.
The following control system integration firms recently joined the association:
- ABCO Automation, Brown Summit, N.C., U.S.
- GIL Automation, Houston, Texas, U.S.
- Integrated Controls, Inc., Olathe, Kan., U.S.
- JDP Automation Inc., Moorhead, Minn., U.S.
- Micro-Comm, Inc., Olathe, Kansas, U.S.
- Nexus Electronica cyo S.A. Curridabat, San Jose, Costa Rica
- SAIC Energy, Environment & Infrastructure, LLC, Walled Lake, Mich., U.S.
- SPI Engenharia de Automacao, Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
New partner members include:
- Automation Systems Interconnect, Inc., Mechanicsburg, Pa., U.S.
- Metz Connect USA, Inc., Tinton Falls, N.J., U.S.
Control Systems Integrator Association (CSIA)
- Events & Awards
- Magazine Archives
- Oil & Gas Engineering
- Salary Survey
- Digital Reports
Annual Salary Survey
Before the calendar turned, 2016 already had the makings of a pivotal year for manufacturing, and for the world.
There were the big events for the year, including the United States as Partner Country at Hannover Messe in April and the 2016 International Manufacturing Technology Show in Chicago in September. There's also the matter of the U.S. presidential elections in November, which promise to shape policy in manufacturing for years to come.
But the year started with global economic turmoil, as a slowdown in Chinese manufacturing triggered a worldwide stock hiccup that sent values plummeting. The continued plunge in world oil prices has resulted in a slowdown in exploration and, by extension, the manufacture of exploration equipment.
Read more: 2015 Salary Survey