CSIA certifies two companies
The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) certified Electro Controles del Noroeste SA de CV and P.J. Kortens and Company Inc.
The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) announced that Electro Controles del Noroeste SA de CV, Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico, and P.J. Kortens and Company Inc., Appleton, Wis., U.S., recently became CSIA Certified.
The following control system integration firms recently joined the association:
- ABCO Automation, Brown Summit, N.C., U.S.
- GIL Automation, Houston, Texas, U.S.
- Integrated Controls, Inc., Olathe, Kan., U.S.
- JDP Automation Inc., Moorhead, Minn., U.S.
- Micro-Comm, Inc., Olathe, Kansas, U.S.
- Nexus Electronica cyo S.A. Curridabat, San Jose, Costa Rica
- SAIC Energy, Environment & Infrastructure, LLC, Walled Lake, Mich., U.S.
- SPI Engenharia de Automacao, Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
New partner members include:
- Automation Systems Interconnect, Inc., Mechanicsburg, Pa., U.S.
- Metz Connect USA, Inc., Tinton Falls, N.J., U.S.
Control Systems Integrator Association (CSIA)
- Events & Awards
- Magazine Archives
- Oil & Gas Engineering
- Salary Survey
- Digital Reports
Annual Salary Survey
After almost a decade of uncertainty, the confidence of plant floor managers is soaring. Even with a number of challenges and while implementing new technologies, there is a renewed sense of optimism among plant managers about their business and their future.
The respondents to the 2014 Plant Engineering Salary Survey come from throughout the U.S. and serve a variety of industries, but they are uniform in their optimism about manufacturing. This year’s survey found 79% consider manufacturing a secure career. That’s up from 75% in 2013 and significantly higher than the 63% figure when Plant Engineering first started asking that question a decade ago.