CSIA certifies first company from Africa
The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) announced that GIL Automation from Nigeria is the first member in Africa to become CSIA certified. In addition, 12 system integrator companies from six countries have joined the group.
The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) announces that GIL Automation, Ikeja, LA, Nigeria, is the first member in Africa to become CSIA certified. CSIA now has certified members on every continent except Antarctica, according to executive director, Bob Lowe.
Technical Systems Inc., of Lynnwood, Wash., U.S., also is newly certified.
In other membership news, the following control system integrator companies have joined the association:
- AB Kontrol, Istanbul, Turkey
- AdvanTech Corporation, Fairfield, N.J., U.S.
- Agatos Software Engineering Pte Ltd, Singapore
- Automation Control Service LLC, Pensacola, Fla., U.S.
- Gatepacific Circuits Inc., Dasmarinas City, Cavite, Philippines
- Gwinn Integrated Solutions, PLLC, Roseville, N.C., U.S.
- Lanco Electric Inc., Leechburg, Pa., U.S.
- Letico Inc., Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- ONG Automation Ltd, Cork, Ireland
- Tamaki Control Ltd, Gooding, Idaho,
- U.S. Thomas Controls Inc., East Brunswick, N.J.
- US Controls Inc., Ontario, Canada
New partner members include:
- Skkynet Cloud Systems, Ontario, Canada
- Tapeswitch Corporation, Farmingdale, N.Y., U.S.
- VDC Research, Natick, Mass., U.S.
- Winmation, Austin, Texas, U.S.
Recently recertified members include:
- Applied Control Technology, Inc., Texarkana, Texas, U.S.
- Concept Systems Inc., Albany, Ore., U.S.
- Concept Systems Inc., Tukwila, Wash., U.S.
- ECS Solutions, Evansville, Ind., U.S.
Control System Integrators Association (CSIA)
- Edited by CFE Media. See more Control Engineering system integrator stories.
- Events & Awards
- Magazine Archives
- Oil & Gas Engineering
- Salary Survey
- Digital Reports