CSIA certifies company, 18 new member companies
The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) announced NOFFZ Computer Technology, became CSIA Certified. In addition, eight companies joined as associate members; three as participating members; and seven companies became partner members.
The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) announces that NOFFZ Computer Technology, Toenisvorst, Germany, recently became CSIA Certified. Avanceon, Exton, Pa., U.S., and Sage Automation, Melrose Park, South Australia, Australia, recently became recertified as CSIA Certified members.
In other membership news, the following control system integrators recently joined the association as associate members:
- Advansys (Pty) Ltd., Johannesburg, South Africa
- ATSys, Parkside, South Australia, Australia
- Infamation Technologies Group, LLC, Jacksonville, Fla., U.S.
- IPACT, Valparaiso, Ind., U.S.
- NNE Pharmaplan, Morrisville, N.C., U.S.
- SCAP, Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico
- Southlake Automation, Inc., Merrillville, Ind., U.S.
- Systems Anywhere, North Riding, South Africa
New participating members include:
- Descom Industrial Process S.A.C., Jesus Maria, Lima, Peru
- Electrical Engineering Consultants, P.C., Aurora, Ill., U.S.
- NexCtrl Inc., Wyomissing, Pa., U.S.
New partner members are:
- EXELE, East Rochester, N.Y., U.S.
- HMS Industrial Networks, Inc., Chicago, Ill., U.S.
- Panduit, Tinley Park, Ill., U.S.
- Progea USA, LLC, Appleton, Wis., U.S.
- Schmersal Inc., Tarrytown, N.Y., U.S.
- WEG Electric Corp., Duluth, Ga.,U.S.
- Wohner USA, LLC, Portsmouth, N.H., U.S.
To become a CSIA Certified member, a member company must pass an intensive audit process with stringent performance standards categories in nine categories: general management, financial management, project management, quality management, technical management, human resources management and marketing, business development and sales management.
Certified members are re-audited every three years and recertified if they meet current performance standards. The certification criteria is spelled out in CSIA’s Best Practices and Benchmarks, the accepted roadmap for system integrators committed to delivering the level of quality, performance and long-term support their customers expect.
Control System Integrators Association (CSIA)
- Edited by Chris Vavra, Control Engineering, www.controleng.com
- Events & Awards
- Magazine Archives
- Oil & Gas Engineering
- Salary Survey
- Digital Reports
Annual Salary Survey
Before the calendar turned, 2016 already had the makings of a pivotal year for manufacturing, and for the world.
There were the big events for the year, including the United States as Partner Country at Hannover Messe in April and the 2016 International Manufacturing Technology Show in Chicago in September. There's also the matter of the U.S. presidential elections in November, which promise to shape policy in manufacturing for years to come.
But the year started with global economic turmoil, as a slowdown in Chinese manufacturing triggered a worldwide stock hiccup that sent values plummeting. The continued plunge in world oil prices has resulted in a slowdown in exploration and, by extension, the manufacture of exploration equipment.
Read more: 2015 Salary Survey