CSIA adds 20 companies from 12 countries
The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) welcomed 20 companies to the organization from 12 countries as well as 13 new partner members.
The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) announces the following control system integrator companies have joined the association:
- Autodata, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Automation Solutions of America, Beloit, Wis., U.S.
- Bureau of Industrial Automation LLC, Moscow, Russia
- Complete Control Systems Inc., Bloomsburg, Pa., U.S.
- Controlnet Consulting, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Fusion Automation Inc., Grand Forks, N.D., U.S.
- GPM Instrumentacion Y Control, Puerto Ordaz, Venezuela
- Horizon Controls Group, Plymouth Meeting, Pa., U.S.
- Industrial Consulting Group, S. de R.L. de C.V., Queretaro, Queretaro, Mexico
- Integhra B.V., Amersfoort, Netherlands
- Keystone Controls, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- mFactor Engineering, Inc., Denver, Colo., U.S.
- NM Insertech (Caribbean) Ltd, San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago
- Ovak Technologies, Yerevan, Armenia
- Project Integration LLC, Yerevan, Armenia
- River Consulting LLC, Columbus, OH, U.S.
- Signal.X Technologies LLC, Northville, Mich., U.S.
- Silogic SRL, Villa Sarmiento, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- TMT Solutions Inc., San Marcos, Texas, U.S.
- Western Integrated Systems Ltd., Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
New partner members that recently joined the association include:
- Bonitron, Nashville, Tenn., U.S.
- Cisco Systems Inc., San Jose, Cal., U.S.
- Delta Products Corporation, Durham, N.C., U.S.
- Elbit Systems of America, Merrimack, N.H., U.S.
- GetWireless, Minnetonka, Minn., U.S.
- ILS Technology, Boca Raton, Fla., U.S.
- Intel Corporation, Chandler, Ariz., U.S.
- Magswitch Technology Worldwide, Westminster, Colo., U.S.
- Mayer Electric Supply, Charlotte, N.C., U.S.
- RACO Manufacturing and Engineering Co., Emeryville, Cal., U.S.
- Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories Inc., Pullman, Wash., U.S.
- SkyFoundry, Richmond, Va., U.S.
- Softing North America, McMurray, Pa., U.S.
Newly certified members include:
- Applied Sciences Group Inc., Buffalo, N.Y., U.S.
- Autoware S.r.l. unipersonale, Vicenza, Italy
Recently recertified members include:
- Callisto Integration, Oakville, Ontario, Canada
Control System Integrators Association (CSIA)
- Edited by CFE Media. See more Control Engineering system integrator stories.
Case Study Database
Get more exposure for your case study by uploading it to the Plant Engineering case study database, where end-users can identify relevant solutions and explore what the experts are doing to effectively implement a variety of technology and productivity related projects.
These case studies provide examples of how knowledgeable solution providers have used technology, processes and people to create effective and successful implementations in real-world situations. Case studies can be completed by filling out a simple online form where you can outline the project title, abstract, and full story in 1500 words or less; upload photos, videos and a logo.
Click here to visit the Case Study Database and upload your case study.
Annual Salary Survey
In a year when manufacturing continued to lead the economic rebound, it makes sense that plant manager bonuses rebounded. Plant Engineering’s annual Salary Survey shows both wages and bonuses rose in 2012 after a retreat the year before.
Average salary across all job titles for plant floor management rose 3.5% to $95,446, and bonus compensation jumped to $15,162, a 4.2% increase from the 2010 level and double the 2011 total, which showed a sharp drop in bonus.