CSIA adds 12 new members from 4 countries
The Control System Integrators Association welcomed 12 companies to the organization from four countries.
The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) announces the following control system integration companies have joined the association.
- Cogent Industrial Technologies, Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
- Fosdick & Hilmer Inc., Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.
- Ingautin de Colombia Ltda, Bogota, D.C., Colombia
- Intecol SA, Medellin, Antioquia, Colombia
- Intelligent Systems Integrator EST, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- IS International Services LLC, Lawrenceville, Ga., U.S.
- Kubica Corp., Novi, Mich., U.S.
- Matador Controls LLC, Palm Bay, Fla., U.S.
- Outbound Technologies, New Hudson, Mich., U.S.
- Proctek Inc., Bakersfield, Cal., U.S.
- Superior Control Systems Inc., Tempe, Ariz., U.S.
- Trutegra, Charlotte, N.C., U.S.
Control System Integrators Association (CSIA)
- Edited by CFE Media. See more Control Engineering system integrator stories.
- Events & Awards
- Magazine Archives
- Oil & Gas Engineering
- Salary Survey
- Digital Reports
Annual Salary Survey
Before the calendar turned, 2016 already had the makings of a pivotal year for manufacturing, and for the world.
There were the big events for the year, including the United States as Partner Country at Hannover Messe in April and the 2016 International Manufacturing Technology Show in Chicago in September. There's also the matter of the U.S. presidential elections in November, which promise to shape policy in manufacturing for years to come.
But the year started with global economic turmoil, as a slowdown in Chinese manufacturing triggered a worldwide stock hiccup that sent values plummeting. The continued plunge in world oil prices has resulted in a slowdown in exploration and, by extension, the manufacture of exploration equipment.
Read more: 2015 Salary Survey