CSIA adds 12 new members from 4 countries
The Control System Integrators Association welcomed 12 companies to the organization from four countries.
The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) announces the following control system integration companies have joined the association.
- Cogent Industrial Technologies, Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
- Fosdick & Hilmer Inc., Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.
- Ingautin de Colombia Ltda, Bogota, D.C., Colombia
- Intecol SA, Medellin, Antioquia, Colombia
- Intelligent Systems Integrator EST, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- IS International Services LLC, Lawrenceville, Ga., U.S.
- Kubica Corp., Novi, Mich., U.S.
- Matador Controls LLC, Palm Bay, Fla., U.S.
- Outbound Technologies, New Hudson, Mich., U.S.
- Proctek Inc., Bakersfield, Cal., U.S.
- Superior Control Systems Inc., Tempe, Ariz., U.S.
- Trutegra, Charlotte, N.C., U.S.
Control System Integrators Association (CSIA)
- Edited by CFE Media. See more Control Engineering system integrator stories.
- Events & Awards
- Magazine Archives
- Oil & Gas Engineering
- Salary Survey
- Digital Reports
Annual Salary Survey
After almost a decade of uncertainty, the confidence of plant floor managers is soaring. Even with a number of challenges and while implementing new technologies, there is a renewed sense of optimism among plant managers about their business and their future.
The respondents to the 2014 Plant Engineering Salary Survey come from throughout the U.S. and serve a variety of industries, but they are uniform in their optimism about manufacturing. This year’s survey found 79% consider manufacturing a secure career. That’s up from 75% in 2013 and significantly higher than the 63% figure when Plant Engineering first started asking that question a decade ago.