Control Engineering Drawing Rules
Control Engineering Survey
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
1. How to Enter: To enter the sweepstakes, complete the survey and submit your email address provided in the survey. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Limit one (1) entry per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified. To be eligible for a drawing, entry must be received by midnight prior to the date of the drawing. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for late, lost, damaged, or misdirected entries. Entry must be acquired electronically.
2. Eligibility: This is a trade promotion sweepstakes. Eligibility is limited to persons at least 18 years of age, who are legal residents of the United States or its territories and possessions. The sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Employees (and their immediate families and household members) of Reed Business Information, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. the sponsor, its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible.
3. Prize : $200 Home Depot Gift Certificates, retail value of $200.
4. Random Drawings : Three (3) winners will be selected by random drawing to take place on May 1. June 1 and July 1 from all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Conditions of Participation : Participants agree to be bound by these rules and all decisions of the sweepstakes judges, whose decisions will be final. By accepting prize, winner grants to Sponsor, its agents and others working on their behalf the right to photograph the winner, and the right to use the winner's name, picture, likeness and city and state of residence for advertising and marketing purposes, without additional compensation, unless otherwise prohibited by law. Prize must be claimed within thirty (30) days of first attempted notification or will be forfeited. Unclaimed prizes will be awarded by subsequent drawings from remaining eligible entries. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor shall not be responsible for registration errors or for lost, late or misdirected mail (including e-mail), or telecommunication or computer hardware or software failures. If, for any reason, the fairness or integrity of the sweepstakes becomes compromised, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or modify the sweepstakes, and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or the administration of the sweepstakes.
6. Prize Notification : Upon drawing, winner will be notified by email. Sponsor makes no warranties with regard to the prize. The prize is not transferable and there is no substitution (in cash or otherwise). Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability
7. Sponsor: The Sponsor of this promotion is Reed Business Information, a division of Reed Elsevier, Inc.
- Events & Awards
- Magazine Archives
- Oil & Gas Engineering
- Salary Survey
- Digital Reports
Annual Salary Survey
Before the calendar turned, 2016 already had the makings of a pivotal year for manufacturing, and for the world.
There were the big events for the year, including the United States as Partner Country at Hannover Messe in April and the 2016 International Manufacturing Technology Show in Chicago in September. There's also the matter of the U.S. presidential elections in November, which promise to shape policy in manufacturing for years to come.
But the year started with global economic turmoil, as a slowdown in Chinese manufacturing triggered a worldwide stock hiccup that sent values plummeting. The continued plunge in world oil prices has resulted in a slowdown in exploration and, by extension, the manufacture of exploration equipment.
Read more: 2015 Salary Survey