7 CSIA certifications, new members
The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) recently announced new members and recertifications, 7 in March and 21 in February.
The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) announced new members and recertifications in March. The CSIA 2011 Executive Conference includes other best practices and opportunities.
ASECO Integrated Systems, Oakville, Ontario, Canada, and Ausenco PSI, Concord, CA, recently achieved recertification.
Stellar, Jacksonville, FL, joined as an associate member.
New partner members include:
- Iconics Inc., Foxborough, MA
- CAS DataLoggers, Chesterland, OH
- Copa-Data USA Corp., Princeton, NJ
- eWON SA, Pittsburgh, PA
In February, CSIA announced that Combined Technologies, LTD, Hamilton, New Zealand, and CoNet, Zaandam, Netherlands, recently became Certified Control System Integrators.
The following member companies recently became recertified:
- Controls Link, Inc., Sewickley, Pa.
- Lord & Company, Inc., Fort Mill, S.C.
- National Technical Systems, Albuquerque, N.M.
- QDS Systems, Baton Rouge, La.
New CSIA members announced in February include:
- AC Technical Services, Charlotte, NC
- AdvanTech Corporation, Fairfield, NJ
- AG Group, Bayamon, Puerto Rico
- AmWest Control, Inc., Brighton, CO
- Control System Technology, Idaho Falls, ID
- Feyen Zylstra, Grand Rapids, MI
- George T. Hall Co., Inc., Sparks, NV
- HSQ Technology, Hayward, CA.
- Innovative Controls, Inc., Birmingham, AL
- Maxon Precision Motors, Inc., Fall River, MA
- NeoMatrix, Inc., Portsmouth, NH
- Parsec Automation Corporation, Brea, CA
- PLCs Plus International, Inc., Bakersfield, CA
- Prime Controls, Inc., Trujillo Alto, Puerto Rico
- Trident Automation, Inc., Kaukauna, WI
To become a CSIA Certified member, a member company must pass an intensive audit process with stringent performance standards categories in nine categories: general management, financial management, project management, quality management, technical management, human resources management and marketing, business development and sales management.
Certified members are re-audited every three years and recertified if they meet current performance standards. The certification criteria is spelled out in CSIA’s Best Practices and Benchmarks, the accepted roadmap for system integrators committed to delivering the level of quality, performance and long-term support their customers expect.
CSIA said it offers member-companies means to improve “business and executive management skills in support of the belief that being a good system integrator goes hand-in-hand with operating a good business.”
Control System Integrators Association is based in Madison, WI.
Control Engineering Automation Integrator Guide includes designations for members and certified members. www.controleng.com/integrators
See other news, trends and products related to system integration at www.controleng.com/integration.
- Events & Awards
- Magazine Archives
- Oil & Gas Engineering
- Salary Survey
- Digital Reports
Annual Salary Survey
Before the calendar turned, 2016 already had the makings of a pivotal year for manufacturing, and for the world.
There were the big events for the year, including the United States as Partner Country at Hannover Messe in April and the 2016 International Manufacturing Technology Show in Chicago in September. There's also the matter of the U.S. presidential elections in November, which promise to shape policy in manufacturing for years to come.
But the year started with global economic turmoil, as a slowdown in Chinese manufacturing triggered a worldwide stock hiccup that sent values plummeting. The continued plunge in world oil prices has resulted in a slowdown in exploration and, by extension, the manufacture of exploration equipment.
Read more: 2015 Salary Survey