Top 5 Plant Engineering articles, March 17 - 23
Were you out last week? Miss something? Here are Plant Engineering's five most-clicked articles from last week, March 17 - 23, including articles about predictive maintenance, supply chain. harmonics in electrical systems, and manufacturing industry trends.
- Moving from predictive maintenance to a condition-based program
Evaluate the equipment’s effectiveness by how it’s doing, not how old it is
- Supply chain industry must close gap in innovation investment
MHI study finds companies understand the technology available but are slow to ramp up their capital expenditures
- Mitigating harmonics in electrical systems
Although devices using power electronics can produce distortion in electrical distribution systems, it’s up to the engineer to apply effective solutions to mitigate them.
- As manufacturing changes, it's time to take some risks
Futurist Jack Uldrich sees what's coming next, and encourages manufacturers to jump on the trends while presenting at the MFG Meeting in Phoenix.
- Manufacturing is back. Now what?
Three manufacturing-association presidents, NTMA, PMA, and AMT, discuss ways to ensure the manufacturing sector’s long-term growth.
The list was developed using CFE Media's web analytics for stories viewed on www.plantengineering.com, March 17 - 23, for articles published within the last two months.
- Jessica DuBois-Maahs, associate content manager, CFE Media, firstname.lastname@example.org