Top 5 Plant Engineering articles, April 6-12
Were you out last week? Miss something? Here are Plant Engineering's five most-clicked articles from last week, April 6-12, including articles about Microsoft XP, the Transatlantic Free Trade Agreement, Hannover Messe conference coverage, and industrial cybersecurity.
1. What if some machines still use Microsoft Windows XP after support ends April 8?
After April 8, Microsoft support for Windows XP ends. If you're still using it on April 9, there are extra precautions.
2. Transatlantic Free Trade Agreement touted at Hannover Messe opening
The U.S. and E.U. must embrace trade deal, Merkel asserts at conference kickoff event
3. Leveraging practical 5S tools for Lean and continuous improvement progress
Take advantage of existing resources as your organization ramps up its 5S capabilities – a key to lean and continuous improvement progress.
4. Festo gets Hannover Messe hopping
Festo brought a kangaroo to Hannover Messe. That’s one of those sentences they told us we’d never have to write when I went to journalism school.
5. Siemens, McAfee team up to address industrial cybersecurity at Hannover Messe
The partnership is intended to develop new manufacturing data security solutions.
The list was developed using CFE Media's web analytics for stories viewed on plantengineering.com, April 6-12, for articles published within the last two months.
- Jessica DuBois-Maahs, associate content manager, CFE Media, email@example.com.