Universal input express card
The Aaxeon Technologies MSC-208C is designed for universal compatibility with new and legacy devices for increased flexibility.
Aaxeon Technologies' 8-Port Industrial RS-232/422/485 PCI Express Card is universally compatible with up to 8 new and legacy RS-232/422/485 devices.
The MSC-208C offers a PCI Express single high speed serial slot and is compliant with PCI Express Base Specifications. It supports a baud rate up to 921.6 Kbps and may be offered with surge and isolation protection (MSC-208C-SI). The MSC-208C contains both standard and low profile brackets and supports a wide range of drivers for Windows and Linux.
- Full x1 PCI Express Throughput, 250 Mbytes/sec
- Fully Compliant with PCI Express Base Specifications, Revision 1.1
- Supports 8 RS-232/422/485 Combo Serial Ports
- RS-232 Supports 3-wire Signals (TXD, RXD, GND)
- Supports 4-wire RS 422/485 and 2-wire RS-485 Modes
- 128-byte deep FIFO per transmitter and receivers
- Each serial port supports 7-pin Lock-type Terminal Blocks
- Supports low profile form factor with optional low profile bracket
- Supports baud rate up to 921.6 Kbps
Aaxeon Technologies, LLC
- Edited by Chris Vavra, Control Engineering, www.controleng.com
- Events & Awards
- Magazine Archives
- Oil & Gas Engineering
- Salary Survey
- Digital Reports
Annual Salary Survey
After almost a decade of uncertainty, the confidence of plant floor managers is soaring. Even with a number of challenges and while implementing new technologies, there is a renewed sense of optimism among plant managers about their business and their future.
The respondents to the 2014 Plant Engineering Salary Survey come from throughout the U.S. and serve a variety of industries, but they are uniform in their optimism about manufacturing. This year’s survey found 79% consider manufacturing a secure career. That’s up from 75% in 2013 and significantly higher than the 63% figure when Plant Engineering first started asking that question a decade ago.