Root Cause Analysis Software as a Service
PROACTOnDemand is a Subscription Solution to Delivering your RCA, SaaS for Cloud Computing.
RCI, a Reliability Consulting firm specializing in Process, Equipment, Safety, Environmental and Human Root Cause Analysis (RCA) investigations, produces the PROACTOnDemand, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) version of its award winning PROACT RCA Software application.
Some features include:
- Instant access to PROACT RCA application and templates allowing you to begin your analysis instantly.
- Accommodates most common RCA methods.
- No Lawyers, IT departments, or software required.
- Collaborate & produce unlimited RCA logic trees in real time rendering.
- Robust Root Cause Analysis SaaS environment – secured purchasing, data & code authenticity.
- Purchase 1, 5 or 10 seat annual accounts or one analysis one time. RCA wizard and account management wizard included – customizable reports, TOC creation and cover pages.
RCI supports you every step of the way during your RCA Analysis investigation with:
- Interactive FAQ Utility
- Movies , Tutorials, +PDF Manual
- Live Remote Assistance and Chat
- Online & Classroom Training
PROACTOnDemand enables customers to immediately gain the benefit of PROACT RCA software without significant start-up costs and training.
PROACT Logic Tree Knowledge Management Templates are available as an add-on module. The templates database houses completed logic trees specific to industry or healthcare. Each tree is drilled down to the REAL root causes of the undesirable events. These unique PROACT templates are based on our more than 38 years of RCA experience in just about every industry and will provide a system of “checks-and balances” for comprehensive analyses.
Users can access PROACTOnDemandsm anytime with a standard Web browser using IE 6+ or MAC PC Boot Camp, enabling the efficient management of workflow as well as increased collaboration among team members. With all data housed securely in a central private repository per account, users can easily locate previous analyses and apply resulting business intelligence to current situations, allegedly reducing analysis time and accelerating results.
Reliability Center, Inc.
- Edited by Gust Gianos, CFE Media, Plant Engineering, www.plantengineering.com
- Events & Awards
- Magazine Archives
- Oil & Gas Engineering
- Salary Survey
- Digital Reports
- Survey Prize Winners
- CFE Edu
Annual Salary Survey
Before the calendar turned, 2016 already had the makings of a pivotal year for manufacturing, and for the world.
There were the big events for the year, including the United States as Partner Country at Hannover Messe in April and the 2016 International Manufacturing Technology Show in Chicago in September. There's also the matter of the U.S. presidential elections in November, which promise to shape policy in manufacturing for years to come.
But the year started with global economic turmoil, as a slowdown in Chinese manufacturing triggered a worldwide stock hiccup that sent values plummeting. The continued plunge in world oil prices has resulted in a slowdown in exploration and, by extension, the manufacture of exploration equipment.
Read more: 2015 Salary Survey