Product of the Year
2016 winners have been announced; Enter the 2017 program today!
Below, please find the tentative schedule of events for the 2017 Product of the Year program:
- Nomination form available: April 4, 2017
- Entry form closes: Sept. 1, 2017
- Finalists announced: Nov. 9, 2017
- Voting opens: Nov. 9, 2017
- Voting closes: Jan. 5, 2018
- Winners notified: Jan. 12, 2018
- Winners announced: Apr. 2, 2018
- Read the official program rules
2016 Product of the Year winners
Plant Engineering celebrated its 29th anniversary of the Product of the Year award program in 2016. Once again, Plant Engineering’s readers have selected the outstanding new products that help them do their jobs smarter, safer, more efficiently and more productively.
Qualified Plant Engineering subscribers (print and digital) reviewed and voted on the finalists, selecting the winners who were honored at the annual Engineering Awards in Manufacturing dinner on April 3, 2017, in Chicago, hosted by CFE Media. The product that received the most votes among all entries received the 29th anniversary Grand Award.