Product of the Year
Winners announced! View the 2013 Product of the Year winners; Enter your products into the 2014 Product of the Year program.
The 2014 Product of the Year program is now accepting nominations. Below, please find the tentative schedule of events:
- Nomination form available: April 1, 2014 - Click to access the entry form
- Download a PDF version of the entry form for reference purposes only. All submissions must be made using the online entry form above.
- Entry form closes: Sept. 12, 2014
- Finalists announced: Nov. 3, 2014
- Voting opens: Nov. 3, 2014
- Voting closes: Dec. 31, 2014
- Winners notified: Jan. 12, 2015
- Winners announced: Apr. 1, 2015
- Read the official program rules
2013 Product of the Year winners
Plant Engineering celebrated its 26th anniversary of the Product of the Year award program in 2013. Once again, Plant Engineering’s readers have selected the outstanding new products that help them do their jobs smarter, safer, more efficiently and more productively.
Qualified Plant Engineering subscribers (print and digital) reviewed and voted on the finalists, selecting the winners who were honored at the annual Engineering Awards in Manufacturing dinner on March 31, 2014, in Chicago, hosted by CFE Media. The product that received the most votes among all entries received the 26th anniversary Grand Award.