Leaders Under 40: The Future is Now!
Plant Engineering's Leaders Under 40 program features outstanding young people who are making a difference in manufacturing plants across the country, and who aspire to lead the next generation of manufacturing.
The future of manufacturing depends on an infusion of young talent. Plant Engineering wants to highlight the development of the next generation of manufacturing leaders. These young leaders have helped pull manufacturing out of the recession and into a leading role in the recovery.
Nominations for the Class of 2014 will open April 1, 2014.
Read about past winners
- Leaders Under 40, Class of 2012
- Browse the interactive photo wall
- Feature article: Bridging the gap: Urgent need for solutions is being met, time for action
- Feature article: Unlocking balance, brilliance in the STEM fields
- Leaders Under 40, Class of 2011
- 2010 Future 30
For questions on the Leaders Under 40 program, please contact: